Dior Diorshow Mascara

Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 3/9/2016 1:37:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This mascara makes my lashes long, dark and thick, but it smudges and flakes a bit. It is also the only mascara I've tried that makes my eyes itch, so I can't use it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Ladies, don't bother being like me.

This mascara is GOLD, and if you do what I did and go out and try to replace this mascara with a cheaper, similar one, you'll end up spending twice the amount trying to find its drugstore doppleganger.

That is annoying!!!!

I spent more money trying to find a cheaper twin for it than I would have just buying another tube of this.

This gives me fanned out, luxurious, feathery, rich lashes. Long AND volumized AND looks like I have a million lashes!!! (I don't, trust me)

Take my advice. GOLD. This is GOLD.

Update: i will ALWAYS come back to this. Makes my very average blah lashes look awesome, and lasts all day. Will always be my soulmate haha, even if my wallet dislikes that!

on 2/9/2016 10:50:00 PM

This seems to be popular, and I tried it on the advice of a friend who raved about it, but I was unimpressed. The brush is huge, and difficult to deal with - I had trouble getting my smaller corner lashes at all. The color is nice, a deep, rich, velvety black, but I found it clumped on me, and flaked/smudged fairly quickly. I won't be buying again, especially at this price!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm a firm believer in the saying 'you get what you pay for'...and this is a prime example. I LOVE this mascara...I have searched for a mascara with staying power for a long time and this is it! ...but it is definitely not a beginners mascara. You need to be pretty adept at mascara application for this gem to live up to its reputation as The brush is long and the formula is in the middle of wet to dry. To avoid flakes or clumping do not let dry to much between layers. Reviews that comment in the scent..it is a classic Dior scent...their foundation has the same which I personally love but if you're sensitive to that this may not be the product for you. However the formula is amazing in my opinion. It is my HG mascara...wish it was a little cheaper but it won't deter me from repurchasing at all.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For the price this is an average mascara. I was not all that impressed for the price. I used the entire tube due to not wanting to waste it.
It was nothing special and just a "meh" mascara. For the price some drugstore brands I normally use worked better.
I also noticed after about 8 hours of wear it began to flake.
A bit disappointed for the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Got a sample of this from sephora and its literally crap. for such a big brush it did nothing for my eyelashes, it applies VERY light, almost like an almost empty dried up 4$ mascara would. Its a very natural application so i only put it on my lower lashes.

This is my absolute favorite mascara of all time. The only reason I'm not currently using it is because I'm broke & cannot justify spending $28 on mascara right now.

I have short, straight lashes & finding a mascara that volumizes, lengthens & holds a curl (without weighing my lashes down) has been an endless, depressing quest (which continues still). This does ALL of it. All of it. It's perfect. I've never found anything else that works for me. The waterproof version is also amazing. I'm a smokey-eye junkie, winged eyeliner at the very least, but this is a mascara that does so much for my lashes that I love the way it looks even without liner.

I'm continuously searching for drugstore comps, I've found some that are ok, but nothing even comes close to this. Honestly, it like eats away at my soul that I can't have it anymore. Please, PLEASE Diorshow....STOP BEING $28. I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have oily everything and this mascara does a very good job indeed of staying on all day.

There is a distinctive smell and does loose efficacy if you don't use it enough in the first 3 months.

But I think it builds good volume with one swipe - apart from the price i would get again.

I know this is a popular product but it doesn't work for me. It was so expensive and I bought it for my wedding without first checking makeupalley (dumb me). Diorshow Mascara runs like crazy. I have even tried to save the tube by using it as eyeliner. I used eyelid primer by urban decay, used a base eyeshadow, then lined my upper lids with the mascara using an eyeliner brush. By mid-morning the line had somehow smudged under my lower lids; this sort of smudging has never happened before even when I use a khol pencil. So sadly, this almost new tube of expensive mascara will be thrown out.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

An amazing mascara. Makes the lashes look amazing. It is expensive for a mascara that will probably dry out before I've used it up. If there's a sale, I would purchase.