Dior Diorshow Mascara

Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 10/26/2016 6:43:00 PM

Dear god, I hated this. It was recommended to me by an extremely glamorous friend who always looks impeccable, so perhaps I'm just annoyed it didn't turn me into a thin beautiful Indian woman. Anyway, it's a swine to use, it's sort of wet but resists sticking to your lashes unless you really work it in. I was told to keep going with it while it's wet, and if you sort of worry at it for a while it does give you giant black lashes but it also made me look as if I'd been using joke binoculars. I had to put it on first with a bare face so I could use eye makeup remover to tidy up (my usual cotton bud with a bit of liquid foundation did not stand a chance with this bad boy), and it added a full five minutes to getting ready. Which felt like the blink of an eye compared with the amount of time it took me to get off - this stuff doesn't quit, I resorted to baby oil in the end. It defeated Clinique Take The Day Off and even Lush Ultrabland and the sheer effort to remove it gave me sore eyes. It's one of those products that seems to divide opinion, so I'd say try it in case it agrees with you. Personally I prefer YSL, Estée Lauder or the superb Urban Decay Perversion. I also hate BeneFit They're Real for context, but this is horrible in its own unique manner. I also think the packaging is blah for the price, YSL or Estee is much nicer.

on 10/26/2016 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was soooo excited to buy this and when I did, I was a tad bit shocked and slightly disappointed. Here's why - the brush is HUGE, and whilst I usually love big fluffy soft wands, this one is hard to work with. I've been using the mascara for 2 months now and I'm still STRUGGLING to reach the roots of my upper lashes. Don't even try get me started on the lower lashes because the thing will just smudge all over..

The GOOD thing is though - Diorshow does not flake. It separates beautifully, it's extremely long lasting and in general makes my eyes look so much more beautiful and big. The formula is super creamy, so it works kind of better when it tries down a little.

I would totally recommend this one for those who adore big-arse mascara wands and brushes, but I won't be purchasing again because the wand is too annoying. Sorry Dior.

I love layering with this mascara. I love the length it gives, I like to compare it with the results of my Tarte lights, camera, lashes. I never experienced flaking and it doesn't weigh down my lashes. I really like the brush too.

on 10/24/2016 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The brush is dope, the formula dries out too quickly, I like using their brush on other formulas. I was happy with it but wouldn't repurchase, I think there are cheaper better mascaras out there.

Speak Your Mind - We do not accept reviews initiated by BzzAgent, Influenster and any company who offers consumers free products to review.

on 10/3/2016 5:52:00 AM

There is so much hype about this mascara and I'd heard such great things. I was really expecting amazing.

I have long, relatively thick lashes and naturally curly hair - so my lashes curl up quite a bit naturally. So I guess my expectations were a little higher again.

I was so disappointed. Despite the hype, the Diorshow didn't make my lashes look younger, didn't make them look curlier or thicker. I also found it really hard to get off when I washed my makeup off - I prefer something that doesn't take as much rubbing to get off (damaging my under eyes and making me look older = bad).

I was very impressed with the packaging and presentation, but I guess that is expected from a Dior product.

Overall, I found Diorshow to be a massive disappointment. Maybe it is better suited to someone who has shorter lashes where they would make more of a difference.

... the search for the perfect mascara for my lashes continues ..

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My all time favourite mascara. Gives great volume, pigment and doesn't give me panda eyes. Pricey but worth it, usually lasts me about 3 months before it starts to get really dry and clumpy.

on 9/12/2016 2:38:00 PM

This mascara is just meh for me. I have decent lashes to begin with, longish from careprost and decently thick and this doesn't really add any drama. It takes too many coats to get an okay look for it to be worth it so I won't be repurchasing. I got a sample of Makeup Forever mascara with my purchase that I actually like a ton better and will most likely purchase that once I run out of this one.

on 8/29/2016 7:53:00 AM

So I`ve been using Bourjois Max Volume and most recently Pupa Mascara Vamp, so I thought I`d give Diorshow a try this morning(just got the Paris Sky Eyeshadow quad and they gave me a sample of this mascara and the primer that comes with it). What a disappointment! I mean it DID have a nice dark black color, and 8 hours later it hasn`t smudged or crumbed, but that`s about it. There was no lenghtening or thickening effect for my lashes, it was so mediocre, that I couldn`t believe Dior would have the balls to hand these samples out. I could barely see it, and I mean even for a no-make up look. For a no-make up look I have a DHC mascara that costs me about 10 bucks that does a far superior job. So I went back in with my Pupa mascara (which btw. is pretty used up after 6 months of every day use, yet that baby still gives) and in one swipe I could see an effect that a brand new tube of Dior couldn`t even match by 5%. And that granny smell of roses! WhoTF needs perfume in their mascara?!

on 7/12/2016 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice mascara. Gives instant volume and length. Holds the curl. By the end of the day, I notice some smudging, due to which I have to take one lippie off.