eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.5

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

i have this one in pink along with lemon drop and its in the sphere shape. i haven't seen the ones in the typical chap stick packaging always the ball shape. anyways im really liking these. they moisturize well and smell delicious. they dont give me little bumps around my lips and it gives a slight sheen to them so they look hydrated and healthy. definitely repurchasing when i run out.

on 1/20/2011 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I had been meaning to pick these up for the longest time, I just never got around to it. I finally picked up Honeysuckle Honeydew today and it's amazing; the smell is delicious, the texture is super creamy and it works wonders on my dry/peely lips. I went back and grabbed Lemon Drop and Summer Fruit, too, I loved the first so much. I also adore the packaging. ♥

EDIT: I think the Sweet Mint one caused a slight breakout around my mouth, so I'm deducting one lippie.

on 1/12/2011 10:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I just finished my Lemon Drop sphere and am eager to try the Honeysuckle Honeydew I just bought. I had Summer Fruit but my bf took it and he loves it as well! He's a lifeguard and uses it everyday to protect his lips. Great inventive idea for the lip balm. Not so plain anymore :)

on 1/7/2011 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i love love love this product! i bought the pink one and i think its so cute! smells good, tastes good, and looks good. its definetly a must have for chapped lips. it leaves your lips feeling really soft and moisturized like you gave your lips a nice drink of water. it also leaves your lips shiney, which most chapsticks dont do. i will definetly be repurchasing this!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Great product, unique packinging. I got 2 eos balms at walgreens because it was 2 for $6 deal. I got the honesuckle/honeydew and the summer fruit. When I run out, I want to go try the other scents.

eos and burt's bees are my favorite lip balms (thus far from what i've tried). :)

on 10/8/2010 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

First of all: holy cow, I want to eat you! This smells so good that I have to stop myself from licking my lips after I've put it on. I have mine in Vanilla Bean by the way, and I'm a sucker for vanilla-scented anything.

The balm itself is also very good, and helps treat my chapped ''winter-is-on-the-move''-lips. I haven't tried the spheres though, so I can't compare, but i find that this one is easy to bring with me anywere.

The balm is also just the right amount of soft vs. hard. It's easy to get enough product on my lips, but it still doesn't melt. Will definitely buy again.

on 9/25/2010 9:18:00 PM

I love these lip balms, both the sticks and the spheres! My favorite is the pomegranate raspberry! They moisturize my chapped lips well without leaving any residue.

on 9/9/2010 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I prefer the texture of the smooth sticks to the spheres. My favorite is Pomegranate Raspberry, but Vanilla Bean is okay, too. The texture of the Vanilla is creamier and slicker than the Pomegranate, which is why I don't like it as much; I find that it doesn't moisturize and then disappears quickly, while the Pomegranate is a touch heavier and lasts longer. What I like most about the smooth sticks is that I can put them in my scrubs pocket and leave them there all day (through 12-hour shifts in the hospital) without them melting at all. Every other lip balm I've ever put in my pocket, whether I'm wearing scrubs or jeans, has melted and then broken as I applied. Because these never melt and break, I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Vanilla Bean. O how i love the smell of vanilla. super creamy, hydrating, glides on smooth the first time, no peeling, flaking or anything. tastes good too when you lick your lips. not over powering. paid 2.99 at fred meyers. will stock up, because there were only 2 of these left so this scent must be popular. I am still looking for sweet mint :) this is the BEST lip balm ever!

I LOVE the way this product smells, and it also does a really good job of hydrating and softening my lips. All the eos products are definitely worth trying, and I love them all! This one has pretty traditional packaging compared to their lip balm spheres, so if you find those unpractical, this may be the product for you.