Uploaded by MuaBeautyProducts

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/12/2011

I just finished my Lemon Drop sphere and am eager to try the Honeysuckle Honeydew I just bought. I had Summer Fruit but my bf took it and he loves it as well! He's a lifeguard and uses it everyday to protect his lips. Great inventive idea for the lip balm. Not so plain anymore :)

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

fromAbiRaq

Jan/07/2011

i love love love this product! i bought the pink one and i think its so cute! smells good, tastes good, and looks good. its definetly a must have for chapped lips. it leaves your lips feeling really soft and moisturized like you gave your lips a nice drink of water. it also leaves your lips shiney, which most chapsticks dont do. i will definetly be repurchasing this!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Oct/09/2010

Great product, unique packinging. I got 2 eos balms at walgreens because it was 2 for $6 deal. I got the honesuckle/honeydew and the summer fruit. When I run out, I want to go try the other scents.

eos and burt's bees are my favorite lip balms (thus far from what i've tried). :)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

Oct/08/2010

First of all: holy cow, I want to eat you! This smells so good that I have to stop myself from licking my lips after I've put it on. I have mine in Vanilla Bean by the way, and I'm a sucker for vanilla-scented anything.

The balm itself is also very good, and helps treat my chapped ''winter-is-on-the-move''-lips. I haven't tried the spheres though, so …

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesGreen

Sep/25/2010

I love these lip balms, both the sticks and the spheres! My favorite is the pomegranate raspberry! They moisturize my chapped lips well without leaving any residue.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/09/2010

I prefer the texture of the smooth sticks to the spheres. My favorite is Pomegranate Raspberry, but Vanilla Bean is okay, too. The texture of the Vanilla is creamier and slicker than the Pomegranate, which is why I don't like it as much; I find that it doesn't moisturize and then disappears quickly, while the Pomegranate is a touch heavier and lasts longer. What I like most about the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (138 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

Sep/05/2010

Vanilla Bean. O how i love the smell of vanilla. super creamy, hydrating, glides on smooth the first time, no peeling, flaking or anything. tastes good too when you lick your lips. not over powering. paid 2.99 at fred meyers. will stock up, because there were only 2 of these left so this scent must be popular. I am still looking for sweet mint :) this is the BEST lip balm ever!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

Aug/20/2010

I LOVE the way this product smells, and it also does a really good job of hydrating and softening my lips. All the eos products are definitely worth trying, and I love them all! This one has pretty traditional packaging compared to their lip balm spheres, so if you find those unpractical, this may be the product for you.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Aug/15/2010

I purchased a set of these online that includes all the flavors. I adore how cute these are and easy to keep up with. I only took away one lippie, because I think they would be so much better if there was SPF in them.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

Aug/08/2010

I like the spheres because they are hard to lose! I can usually spot them in my purse right away because the packaging is so distinct. It sounds silly but that's really important to me with a lip balm because I always lose them! The EOS spheres are creamy, fun to use, smell great, and taste fine without making me want to eat them! Haha... I'd definitely recommend these to anyone- lip …Read more

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure