eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.5

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

I got this because I found a little gift set and it was on clearance. I had also heard good things about it. Unfortunately, I heard wrong. This stuff left my lips dry and feeling flaky. I like that it is easy to find in my purse but that is about the only good thing. I actually think the scent is way to strong and find that the summer fruit one gives me a bit of a headache. I won't be buying these again. Too big of a disappointment for me.

on 12/20/2011 5:28:00 PM

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! My lips are sooo soft!! And plumper and just amazing!!! I love this!

on 10/20/2011 2:36:00 PM

I really don't understand the hype about these lip balms. I bought the mint version. It is a very average, lip balm. I get better results from Alba.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love the scent! It's delicious (I bought it in Vanilla Bean) and the packaging is really cute.

on 8/1/2011 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love it! Cute packaging, quality product, reasonable price. My new go to lip balm!

I bought this the minty version of this lip balm I really wanted to like it, I did. I loved the packaging, the smell, the taste and price! I really thought that i found my holy grail balm. I used this on a daily basis- first in the morning, then i reapplied through out the day and then i put this on before i went to sleep. I noticed that after a few days of using it, my lips were so dry. Ive always had chapped lips.. i was pretty used to it. But my lips were so chapped and dry, they hurt! I got weird looks from people! It took a couple of days, with extreme exfoliation and moisturizing to get them back to normal. Since than i have tried this product a few more times.. It did the same thing to my lips every time. With all the hype from youtube and everything i expected something a lot better.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am obssessed with this. Best lip balm I have ever used, hands down. The first one I ever bought was the lemon one, and the next day I bought all of the other flavors that were available in the store (honeydew, tangerine, summer fruit). My favorite is the honeydew because it is a soft scent and is very fresh. Obviously, all of the others smell amazing as well. The application and the applicator itself is so cool. The lip balm goes on like butter, but is the FURTHEST thing from shiny or greasy. It keeps your lips very soft for a long time throughout the day. It also has a light touch of flavor so it's nice when you get an unexpected taste of it. Definitely recommend this.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i have the honeysuckle honey lip balm and this product is amazing! super moisturizing , smells good , and has a cute little shape! overall and very good lip balm! i would recommend this to anyone with dry, chapped lips!

I have the Honeysuckle Honeydew (Green "Egg") and I have fallen in love with it due to it's smell and being 95% organic and 100% natural. I've re-bought it three times already. It's truly the only lipbalm in the world I like. I actually like the sphere shape. It's useful for getting an even coat on your lips, as well as getting in the crevasses of your lips, which was handy when I had multiple root canals and wisdom teeth surgery. My only complaint is that I've found (for me at least) if I don't use it for a prolonged period of time, my lips dry out WAY worse than they used to. Haha. Maybe that's how they get ya~ ;) lol

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

It worked for me the first couple days, but after that it really began to dry out my lips. It is very easy to use, but because of the effect on my lips I would not recommend this product.