Uploaded by MuaBeautyProducts

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/04/2014

I have such a love-hate relationship with eos lip balms. Initially, I hated them all and thought they weren't moisturizing or long-lasting. They just seemed very thin and waxy, with no real moisturizing involved. They disappeared so quickly during the day that I assumed they would be totally worthless to use overnight. Then, one night, I happened to grab my Summer Fruit eos and applied …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (122 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesOther

Oct/16/2014

I love e.o.s lip balm spheres. They're all I use. Every other lip balm dries my lips out, provides short term relief, or are greasy. Not only are the lip balm spheres effective, they come in my favorite scents in general and are spheres. I love spheres? Lol they're cute, bright, simple, and hard to lose too.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Oct/08/2014

Th packaging is cute but that's the only nice thing I can say about Eos lip balms. I've tried a few different "flavors" and come to the same result: it is too expensive for one little sphere and dries out my lips like crazy. I found myself desperately reapplying it to no avail. This was making my dry lips problem worse!

I know that they are cute and they are super …

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Sep/25/2014

Yes, I will always buy these again, even if my 2nd grader takes a bite out of them, even if I misplace them. I started buying these in 2008. Originally they had the Lemon Drop flavor w/out sunscreen & it was delicious & moisturizing, but my then toddler kept eating them. The flavor disappeared & I quit buying the other (mostly like scented) flavors. When they brought it back …Read more

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Sep/25/2014

Let's be honest most of us bought/ buy this because it's trendy. As for actual moisturizing properties it's a bit lacking. I love the packaging because there's no cranking or having to use your finger (gross). Plus when I'm digging through my bag it's easy to tell what it is.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

Sep/16/2014

I bought several of these spheres a little while ago. I enjoy the feel of the product on my lips BUT it's so annoying to get to the end of the ball and the rest balm falls down those triangle shaped tubes. I always forget that they never fill this thing up. I won't be repurchasing but I have enjoyed them all... until I get to the end.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

Sep/08/2014

Feels nice going on, decent lasting power, and works well under or over lip color, but ultimately I found this to be rather drying. Unfortunate, as I liked the non-greasy texture and had high hopes for this.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Aug/28/2014

I can't live without this. The only balm that works tbh. $3 for a stick at Walmart. My HG. I've been using it for about 1yr. Everything else I tried makes my full lips more chapped.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

from04x13

Aug/27/2014

I will never understand the hype about this. I was obsessed with these for awhile so when my lips got bad I turned to my eos's...I feel like I only loved it because of the packaging, otherwise all it does is sit on my lips.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBlack

Mar/24/2014

I have the red one in a regular tube. It smells of strawberries. The balm is white and waxy. It does give a little moisture, but not a lot. Since it's clear there is no color. The tube is rubbery but the cap does not sit very well and is a bit loose. I might repurchase as they are cute and smells good, but other than that it's just an average lip balm!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (292 reviews)

SkinNormal