eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.5

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

on 8/8/2010 7:03:00 AM

I like the spheres because they are hard to lose! I can usually spot them in my purse right away because the packaging is so distinct. It sounds silly but that's really important to me with a lip balm because I always lose them! The EOS spheres are creamy, fun to use, smell great, and taste fine without making me want to eat them! Haha... I'd definitely recommend these to anyone- lip junkie or not.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this thing! It got rid of all the dead skin on my lips! It smells good too ant the cap doesn't fall of in my pocket or my bag.

i love this lipbalm. purchased htis after i lost my burts bees :( Its so moisturizing! Plus the packaging is nice. I rated this a 4 because on mine, the plastic white thing holding the chapstick in the tube can come out. And the chapstick itself has a little amount. Its not eeven half of the whole tube. -__-

on 7/5/2010 10:04:00 PM

LOVE. I bought the 4-pack from Target and am currently on my first sphere (honeydew?). I gave the mint one to my friend because I don't really like that particular smell but I can't wait to use up the honeydew and move onto the summer fruit and vanilla (Which, sadly, might take a while because a little goes a long way!). Not only is the packaging the cutest thing ever, it makes my lips super soft and smooth longer than traditional lip balm. Admittedly, it's kind of expensive, but totally worth the price!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

These lip balms are great! I have the vanilla bean smooth stick and the honeysuckle honeydew and summer fruit smooth spheres. My favorite is the vanilla bean one, the scent is similar to the MAC lip products. They go on very smoothly and feel nice on. The only bad part is that once you use up a lot of the product on the smooth spheres it's a little harder to put on since there is a very large surface of lip balm. Other than that, they are amazing :)

on 6/1/2010 9:57:00 PM

--As I admit in my other reviews....I am a lip balm/lip treatment monster. I cannot walk into a drugstore without buying some kind of lip balm, and i am constantly on a search for the best one.
--I LOVE EOS lip balm. I have been using it for about a year, and have all of the flavors. I hate lip balms that are too strongly scented, but I sincerely like all of the flavors. My favorite at the moment is the summer fruit. Fruity smelling, but not too strong.
--EOS lip balms are easy to find in a purse, fun to use, and super creamy and moisturizing. They are also conversation starters! All of my friends have started using them and love them too. You get the fun of a 'pot' style lip balm, but without getting balm all over your fingers (unsanitary eww). Try one out! I have seen them in Rite Aid, CVS, and Walgreens so far

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

OMG, i love this product! I got it in vanilla bean because the store didn't carry the other flavors or else i would of bought them all ;). It's ultra hydrating and doesn't leave my lips feeling like i have a ton of product on it. It smells great and has a slight hint of sweetness to it.

i got the vanilla bean and love it. i haven't tasted it but i like it doesn't feel waxy. it smells yummy and feels really good on my lips.

on 4/22/2010 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i sooooo love this in vanilla bean, and so does my bf. in fact he stole mine and keeps it in his briefcase, so now we each have our own. :) the smell is yummy, a real vanilla scent and it tastes good too. it is all natural, which i love and really conditions my chronically dry, peeling lips. i always repurchase this, always. kinda sucks cuz it is out of stock 80% of the time at my local health food store.......

on 4/12/2010 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this balm in a stick, in the vanilla flavor. I'm usually so-so on vanilla flavors, but this one is really light and not too sweet so it's very pleasant. The packaging is nice, it's very sleek looking and the lid is very secure so I wouldn't worry about it slipping off in my purse. As for the balm itself, it's very moisturizing without being goopy or heavy. It absorbs nicely and leaves my lips feeling moisturized for a long time. For the price, this is a great balm and I will definitely repurchase.