eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.5

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

on 1/12/2011 10:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I just finished my Lemon Drop sphere and am eager to try the Honeysuckle Honeydew I just bought. I had Summer Fruit but my bf took it and he loves it as well! He's a lifeguard and uses it everyday to protect his lips. Great inventive idea for the lip balm. Not so plain anymore :)

on 1/7/2011 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i love love love this product! i bought the pink one and i think its so cute! smells good, tastes good, and looks good. its definetly a must have for chapped lips. it leaves your lips feeling really soft and moisturized like you gave your lips a nice drink of water. it also leaves your lips shiney, which most chapsticks dont do. i will definetly be repurchasing this!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Great product, unique packinging. I got 2 eos balms at walgreens because it was 2 for $6 deal. I got the honesuckle/honeydew and the summer fruit. When I run out, I want to go try the other scents.

eos and burt's bees are my favorite lip balms (thus far from what i've tried). :)

on 10/8/2010 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

First of all: holy cow, I want to eat you! This smells so good that I have to stop myself from licking my lips after I've put it on. I have mine in Vanilla Bean by the way, and I'm a sucker for vanilla-scented anything.

The balm itself is also very good, and helps treat my chapped ''winter-is-on-the-move''-lips. I haven't tried the spheres though, so I can't compare, but i find that this one is easy to bring with me anywere.

The balm is also just the right amount of soft vs. hard. It's easy to get enough product on my lips, but it still doesn't melt. Will definitely buy again.

on 9/25/2010 9:18:00 PM

I love these lip balms, both the sticks and the spheres! My favorite is the pomegranate raspberry! They moisturize my chapped lips well without leaving any residue.

on 9/9/2010 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I prefer the texture of the smooth sticks to the spheres. My favorite is Pomegranate Raspberry, but Vanilla Bean is okay, too. The texture of the Vanilla is creamier and slicker than the Pomegranate, which is why I don't like it as much; I find that it doesn't moisturize and then disappears quickly, while the Pomegranate is a touch heavier and lasts longer. What I like most about the smooth sticks is that I can put them in my scrubs pocket and leave them there all day (through 12-hour shifts in the hospital) without them melting at all. Every other lip balm I've ever put in my pocket, whether I'm wearing scrubs or jeans, has melted and then broken as I applied. Because these never melt and break, I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Vanilla Bean. O how i love the smell of vanilla. super creamy, hydrating, glides on smooth the first time, no peeling, flaking or anything. tastes good too when you lick your lips. not over powering. paid 2.99 at fred meyers. will stock up, because there were only 2 of these left so this scent must be popular. I am still looking for sweet mint :) this is the BEST lip balm ever!

I LOVE the way this product smells, and it also does a really good job of hydrating and softening my lips. All the eos products are definitely worth trying, and I love them all! This one has pretty traditional packaging compared to their lip balm spheres, so if you find those unpractical, this may be the product for you.

on 8/15/2010 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I purchased a set of these online that includes all the flavors. I adore how cute these are and easy to keep up with. I only took away one lippie, because I think they would be so much better if there was SPF in them.

on 8/8/2010 7:03:00 AM

I like the spheres because they are hard to lose! I can usually spot them in my purse right away because the packaging is so distinct. It sounds silly but that's really important to me with a lip balm because I always lose them! The EOS spheres are creamy, fun to use, smell great, and taste fine without making me want to eat them! Haha... I'd definitely recommend these to anyone- lip junkie or not.

Popular Lip Treatments