eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.5

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

on 5/17/2012 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lip balm. It keeps my lips hydrated for hours and feels smooth on my lips. Smells great in Honeydew, and I will definitely repurchase!

on 5/7/2012 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

All of these smell delicious! I have a huge stash of these in Honeydew, Summerfruit, Orange, Strawberry, and Mint. I really like the sphere it comes in and the SPF. The only downside is that they buldge out of your pocket, and are a bit awkward to put on in class. But, otherwise they are great!

on 4/10/2012 10:11:00 AM

Burt's Bees lip balm was my favorite before I found eos. I really like the lip balm spheres, and thought I ought to give the stick form a try as well. I bought this in Pomegranate Raspberry. Scent is clear and fruity but fades quickly. Personally I don't notice much texture difference between this and the spheres - both apply slick and smooth, not waxy, not oily, not greasy, not heavy, not too thick. The packaging is sturdy and a little bit chunky in design. Bigger, thicker, taller than your average old-school Chapstick tube, more like a full size lipstick. So while it's more pocket-friendly than the spheres, it's still not as svelte as many other lip balm tubes. Will try Vanilla next. :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I recently bought an Eos Lipbalm in the flavor sweet mint and i thought the packaging was ADORABLE. its so compact and lightweight that i can literally toss into me bag and it is very cute. the product itself was a good idea not completly done right. For starters the feeling is waxy and personally i like that smooth texture on my lips but some people are reminded of plastic. I noticed that the sweet mint flavor only provides excellent refreshment to my lips, although some people might not like the scent. Overall the product is just okay and somewhat over priced for its value..Hope this was of help
XOXOXO

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I recently tried this balm for the first time, only I have one of the sphere ones... I would much prefer it in a tube, but whatever. I got a strawberry one...which the girly part of me really loves the little pink sphere...so cute! Applying it is weird though... just rubbing a sphere of lip balm on your lips....strange.

But, that aside.... great balm. LOVE it for use under lipsticks because the finish is almost matte. I love balms that aren't all slick and greasy and yet manage to feel moisturizing...they are few and far between. The last kind I had like that was a little too thick and heavy feeling on lips but this is perfect, feels very light.

And because it isn't just filled with petroleum I doesn't travel to the edges of my lips and cause them to feel itchy (perhaps a weird problem that only I have with some balms, but whatever... this doesn't do that and that makes me happy. I think I might have a slight petroleum sensitivity or something.)

on 1/15/2012 5:04:00 PM

While the lip treatment is soothing, I do not think that it is any better than some of the less expensive ptoducts on the market. If I won the lottery, it might be a regular, but I have not.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i have a bit of a love hate relationship with this product. it's cute, tastes nice, but is really too thick for my normal preference. but, i have super chapped lips and i have a condition where the corners of my lips crack until they bleed and scab horribly. it's painful and ugly. these are my go-to when that happens. the thickness of it makes it stay on longer and the shape makes it incredibly easy to get into the corners where it's hard to get a regular stick balm. they last forever. they're hard to tote with you if you don't have a purse though. i've tried most of the flavors...have to say i'm not much of a fan of the mint. it certainly IS minty. i just feel it's too heavy/waxy for everyday use...but when i need to pull out the big guns, this is a good choice.

Love this lip balm, it really works and isn't greasy or grimey on the lips, the shape is so cute its shaped like an egg, and feels like velvet, however I found that after awhile the shape it very inconvenient if you have a small purse it will create a bulge and you can'y carry it in your pocket unless you're wearing huge cargo pants-which I don't. The taste and scent is natural and just the right amount of sweet, however after a few months I noticed the scent and taste would actually fade a bit, don't know why that happens. The next one I will buy will be in the stick form and probably in the flavor vanilla bean or sweet mint.

I got this because I found a little gift set and it was on clearance. I had also heard good things about it. Unfortunately, I heard wrong. This stuff left my lips dry and feeling flaky. I like that it is easy to find in my purse but that is about the only good thing. I actually think the scent is way to strong and find that the summer fruit one gives me a bit of a headache. I won't be buying these again. Too big of a disappointment for me.

on 12/20/2011 5:28:00 PM

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! My lips are sooo soft!! And plumper and just amazing!!! I love this!

Popular Lip Treatments