eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.5

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

eos lip is a really good product and i recommend it to everyone!! i have the sweet mint and summer fruit

I Found This Lip Balm So Cute When I Bought It! With The Little Round Sphere And The Cute Packaging, It Just Drew Me In! I Bought 2 Flavors Which Are Summer Fruit, And Honeydew. I Put It On For The First Week, Took It To Work And Every Like 10 Minutes I Would Reapply. Not Knowing This Lip Balm Was So HORRIBLE I Continued. When I Forgot To Take It On My Trip, My Lips Were Bleeding, Flaky, And Every Time I Smiled It Burned SO MUCH. This Lip Balm Has NO SPF PROTECTION. So While I'm In The Sun It Melted. I Would Not Recommend This Lip Balm To ANYONE. Unless You Want Ur Lips To Be Ruined. I Stick To Baby Lips, Burt's Bees, Nivea Or Blistex. I Hope This Helped. ALSO The Price Sucked! I Expected More For What I Paid. I Paid 3.99, And I Thought It Was Such A Good Lip Balm. WELL ITS NOT. Never Repurchasing

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm not sure if this is the correct product I'm writing a review for, but I have an EOS lip balm in the aqua coloured sphere (mint flavour). I loveeeee the smooth little egg-shaped packaging. So effin' cute. I do kind of like that the ingredients are supposedly mostly "natural" (even though I'm not sure if I really believe that any cosmetic product is actually natural). I also like how minty it smells and tastes. However, I'm not sure how well this product actually works-- it's decent. I will finish up my little egg lip balm, but this product isn't really a holy grail product for me. It works just as well as pretty much any other minty chapstick. I actually think Blistex Smoothies or Chapstick in mint work better in terms of making my lips feel smoother. To be honest, the adorable egg packaging of EOS just sucked me in to paying a few bucks more for it.

I am a recent convert to EOS lip balm (spheres). I like the packaging and natural application. The formula is ultra moisturizing and fixes dry, chapped, cracking, and peeling lips immediately.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love EOS products and I was so excited when I saw this product in Duane Reade... I only ever saw the spheres and thought the sticks were only sold online. It is about the same price as one of the spheres too.
First off, I love the packaging. It's very seek, simplistic, and futuristic... like all EOS balms. It feels nice to hold in my hands too.
It moisturizes well. The reason I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 was because the vanilla scent is sort of fake and plastic-y. I would like to try the pomegranate stick to see how it compares.

on 9/19/2012 10:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I do understand that the packaging is cute and the smell of these are wonderful etc.. but the product itself is rather lackluster and I don't feel it does a good job at moisturizing my lips which is what it's supposed to do.
Would not repurchase.

Love the smell!! Exactly like vanilla, does a good job in moisturizing, convenient tube form. Only downside is that it doesn't have SPF and it melts when yr staying in the tropics. Would repurchase though if I could find it again. I use it more as a night balm and i wake up tk soft, moisturized lips.

on 7/5/2012 10:52:00 AM

When I travel I like to keep things as compact as possible. So the sphere is not practical. I have one at home and one in the office.

Love the smell and texture. Value for money but not dirt cheap. Difficult to get this in Singapore.

Had to keep reapplying because I often drink water, snack and eat meals throughout the day but that's the fun part :)

on 6/26/2012 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

EOS! my all time favourite lip balm!! they come in many flavours however my favourite out of all of them is the summer fruit and honey dew melon flavours!! they come in a cute sphere packaging hence why i actually first bought! after using it a while i fell in love with it! personally, i have chapped lips all the time, i know unattractive!! but EOS keeps my lips hydrated at all times!! i bought it 2 months and im still using it! i bought it for $13 however its cheaper online :)

I have this in the summer fruit and the mint. I think I like the mint better. I like the packaging a lot. I find these pretty moisturizing for the price point. It gives me moisture for a least half the day, although sometimes I reapply because I like the flavor. I can see how for some it might be too sweet. Not for me though.

Popular Lip Treatments