eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.5

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

I love this lip balm! It's incredibly moisturizing and has good staying power without being goopy. After a few days of using this, my lips are super soft and hydrated. I also got the vanilla scent and it is incredibly subtle. I barely notice it at all, but it reminds me of buttercream frosting. The packaging is also great. The cap snaps on securely and it looks sophisticated. All in all, a great buy! I hope they come out with an SPF version for next summer.

on 8/28/2009 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

LOVELOVELOVEE this!

what i love about it:
1. This lip balm has a subtle nice vanilla scent (i got vanilla flavored)

2. The lip balm feels very smooth on your lips almost like an oil, but very smooth and nice and not waxy like most lip balms.

3. the packaging is SO cute and doesnt look cheap at all

4. there is a tiny tiny taste but its not a bad taste. if fyou lick your lips you might get a hint of vanilla but barely anything. not a gross taste like other lip balms.

overall. i LOVEEEE this! and its 95% organic too! <3

on 8/13/2009 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I 1st saw this lip balm at Bloomingdale's in the Space NK section. I only saw the "sphere" and I picked it up and felt how it was kind of weird and rubbery and sticky and plasticky. I saw how dirty the container got from everyone "testing" it and touching it with their dirty fingers. I thought it was so gross that I passed it up, even though it was so inexpensive and I am a sucker for a new lip balm! Fast forward to me being at Rite Aid yesterday where I see the display of all the new EOS balms - including the balm in stick form. I decided to buy it - in vanilla bean. The case is still that weird and rubbery and sticky and plasticky material but I bought it anyway. I LOVE it. GREAT lip balm! Doesn't last for long, but 1/2 the fun for me is reapplying! I also love that it's NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS! Will go back for the sweet mint! $3.29 @ Rite Aid.

on 7/22/2009 8:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

How can such a wonderful product be so cheap?! I found this at Rite Aid last night and it was under $3 for the tube.It is touted to be "95% organic,100% natural",contains no petrolatum nor paraben,and is certified USDA organic.The other perk-not tested on animals.
Onto the formulation-this is Vanilla Bean,not overly scented or a plastic vanilla.It doesn't feel greasy,sinks in well and feels light.Very moisturizing.I've used Weleda and Dr. Hauschka in the past,and this is on par with both but for far less $.
The ingredients are as follows-(pasted from EOS website)
INGREDIENTS: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*.
*ORGANIC