Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.5

I love this palette! I really do love these shadows, but the ones I use most are the mattes. I wouldn't repurchase simply because I just want individual matte shadows. Other than that, the rest of the palette is really really nice, just a bit too shimmery for me.

on 4/3/2011 9:30:00 PM

So far I'm loving this palette! The only shadow I'm not thrilled with is Nude Beach....I would compare this to Sidecar from UD Naked Palette. Nude Beach is just big chunks of glitter, not good if you wear contacts! Of course it has to be one of the bigger colors too :-( Besides that I love this palette!

on 4/3/2011 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice colors, easy to blend. I really like this product and the other palettes they have availiable with different looks.

on 4/3/2011 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love it!! Cant say one bad thing other than the packaging isnt the greatest.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've had this palette for a pretty good while now, about 2 months, so I figured it was time for me to write a review. I bought this because of so many rave reviews from youtube beauty gurus. This palette is my first time trying eye shadows from Too Faced. I absolutely love the colors, they're so versatile and very pigmented, especially the darker colors. My favorite shadow from this palette would have to be silk teddy. I find myself using this color as an all over lid color or on my inner corner almost everyday. I use it so much that I have already hit pan. I really love honey pot too, it's so pigmented and is a gorgeous true gold. The shadows are very soft too, which I love. I also really love the little drawer with the dual ended brushes. I have never used the sponge applcator, but I'm glad it's there if I ever need to. I have used the flat eyeliner brush and it works really well, well enough that I have thought about buying the full sized one from Too Faced. My only complaints about this palette, and the reason I gave it 4 stars, is because these shadows crease like no other if you don't use a primer! I've had dugstore shadows with more staying power than these. For the price, I think they shouldn't crease as bad. Another con is the color in the palette, velvet revolver. I thought it would be so pretty and really looked forward to using it but it doesn't show up at all, no matter how much I put on. Some people have complained about nude beach, and the chunks of glitter it contains. I agree it does have too much glitter, not shimmer, but actual chunks of glitter. Overall though I am in love with this palette and will definitely buy it again. I think the price is pretty good as well considering how many shadows you get and how long they'll last you.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a pretty nice palette. The shadows are super pigmented and I can use all but one of them...not very fond of the bottom left...it's a little too glittery. But hey, 8 out of 9 is not bad and I would recommend this to anyone. I doubt I'll repurchase cuz I really favor MAC, but I will definitely use this up.

on 3/25/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've had this awhile, and had forgotten about it until today. I have a HUGE stash of cosmetics and sometimes stuff gets shuffled around. Anyway, I now remember why I LOVED this so much. You can use this every day and always have a polished, finished look with minimal effort. Especially wonderful when you have to look "done" but are pressed for time or just lazy. Great palette, and of course great quality from Too Faced! (except the retarded applicator they give you....)

on 3/23/2011 7:20:00 PM

I absolutely love this palette. Like some of the other ladies have said it is so easy to work with and the looks are just self created! Its so dumb proof that it makes getting ready in the morning a breeze! If you are in a hurry you can definitely throw on an amazing look with this palette. I also like that there are mat shades as well as shimmery shades in one palette so you can go from casual school/work day to a shimmery fun night with one palette. Really love it!

This palette is very versatile and I find myself sub consciously reaching for it everyday because it provides so many easy, work-safe looks in one place. Its my go to palette, even surpassing the urban decay naked palette that I absolutely love. My favourite look for work is: heaven on the brown bone as a highlight, velvet revolver all over the lid, sexpresso on the outer corner and blended into the crease, and finishing it off with a dab of silk teddy as a shimmery pop of colour in the middle of the lids. Its gorgeous and stays put all day with a primer. Haven't even got a chance to properly try out the other colours yet because I love this look so much I do it everyday.

I do however find the packaging to be bulky and redundant - I never open that little drawer or use the brush. Also the eye picture on the front is rather creepy - I would have preferred a different design...

on 3/20/2011 12:18:00 PM

I bought Natural Eye the other day and I must say that I am completely in love with the colours. I have tried every 'look' from the three cards that come with the kit and they all suit me, which I am very happy about. The colours are wonderfully pigmented, blendable and complementing to most skin tones. I happen to have pretty neutral pale skin, so luckily most colours suit my eyes. For long lasting colour I would suggest an eyeshadow primer (I haven't tried them without one) and my eyeshadow looks as good as when I put it on after 14hrs of wear :D
I would definately recommend this and will definately be repurchasing without an 'eyeshadow' of a doubt xD
Hugz x