Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.4

on 1/16/2010 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This was too good not to review! The colors are amazing.....every single one is just the right color and works perfectly with my skin and the other colors in the kit. The cards that are included are not cheesy at all, they are very helpful and create some great looks. The kit is perfect for day wear and there are a few colors with a hint of sparkle to step it up. I am so glad I found this. I will be stocking up as well! Love Love Love it!

on 1/5/2010 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The colors are truly beautiful and VERY pigmented. In fact, I rarely use the darker colors for the day time because it's too dark. Even though this palette is for natural makeup, it still offers truly gorgeous colors that are wearable to school, work, etc. What I'm particularly impressed with is that the lighter shimmery shades don't disappear as you blend on your eye. I took off one lippie because I think two of the matte colors are not anything special.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I REALLY like this kit a lot. The 3 highlighting colors are really amazing. Now those are the only highlighting colors I use. They're good for your brow bones and tear ducts or wherever you want to highlight. The eyeshadows are pretty neutral so they consist of browns, taupes, and golds. They're perfect for everyday wear and if you want that more natural and subtle look. But you can definitely layer on the color and make it more smoky for a nighttime look. The colors are very pigmented and the texture is pretty smooth. I'm very impressed by this pallette. If you're into more darker or smokier looks, they also have the Smokey Eye Kit as well. ;D

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love everything about this!

The packaging is so so adorable! It's lovely to look at.
To all those saying this is not natural enough, if you want a natural look, don't wear any make up! This is a great little thing with neutral coloured shimmery eye shadows as well as 3 matte shadows. The colours go on smooth and shimmery and looks fantastic.

Screams HG to me. I heart this!

Wow! Nice portable size, sweet colors, substantial container, great concept!

I really have enjoyed this product. My favorites in the kit are the matte Heaven shadow that I use for a base over UDPP and Erotica, a brown sparkle that I use on the outer V/crease.

I am a little concerned because I have used Heaven only about fifteen times (yeah that is a lot) but it already has a huge dip in it. Obviously I have to use a lot of product to get the payoff. Erotica has better payoff - - it still has no visible sign of use even though I have used it as much as the larger Heaven.

Unfortunately, I don't have a use for Silk Teddy, Nude Beach, Honey Pot, or Push Up. I don't particularly care for Cocoa Puff though I might use Sexpresso and Velvet Revolver from time to time.

So, I do not think I would repurchase the palette just for Heaven and Erotica. I'd just try to dupe these two colors preferably with a Heaven color that has better payoff.

I really think this product should be at a lower price point in comparison to the many Too Faced products that are available. Try to get it on a deal of some sort.

on 9/9/2009 10:36:00 AM

The quality of shadows in this kit was the factor that most impressed me along with the fact that it is made in the USA which is of great importance to me. The shades are gorgeous and very wearable. The tutorial cards are a spactacular bonus that are helpful even to those that are familiar and comfortable with makeup, but especially for those who are a bit challenged. I gifted this set to both my 38 year old best friend who is an elementary school teacher and my 16 year old niece; very versatile.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I love this pallette! It has nine lovely coordinating shades from light to dark. All the colors are neutral and wearable. The cards show you have to make three different natural eye looks and are easy to follow. Most of the shades have a fair amount of shimmer, so if you are looking for more matte shades this wouldn't be for you. However I can wear all of these and pull it off at 34 without looking like a fool. :-) The colors are just perfect. Amazing staying power, awesome pigmentation. The brush that it comes with ddn't work for me but other than that this pallette is a complete hit. This would also make a great gift for the ladies in your life - you really can't go wrong with it. I would definitely buy this again!