Living Proof no frizz conditioner

No Image

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyflouroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hezyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Burtylphenyl Methylpropional

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I was a tester for this product and loved it from the first time I used it. I have used it now with the shampoo, conditoner, leave in, and styling product all by LP, No Frizz and together they are great. This is a great silicone free line up! The addition of the leave-in completed it. I now have this in my rotation and when the weather calls for rain all week I will use it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I was amazed at the "slip" my hair had after conditioning a few minutes with Living Proof conditioner. It continued after my hair dried, giving a smooth and shiny appearance.

Other pluses, the fragrance and the beautiful packaging.

on 9/15/2009 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was awed by the hype this product is generating so I decided to try it. I ordered this product online on living proof website and I got my conditioner the very next day. The conditioner gives a ultra shine to your hair. Now third week in use I still can see my frizz. I only bought this conditioner for the frizz on top my forehead. If you want a nice shine its definitely worth the buy, but i am not sure if it really works on frizz. It is great if you are looking for silicone and sulfate -free products. I will give it a months time, hopefully it will work on my Frizz..will get back to you guys.

Excellent conditioner - I have to figure out what is weighing my hair down with this line. I would hate to stop using it.***UPDATE*** Decided to send these back - it's too bad since I really liked this line, oh well! No one wants flat hair...LOL

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Holy wow!

I have... dry, naturally curly, somewhat overprocessed bleached blonde hair that really tends to frizz up. I also live in the desert so the frizz isn't from humidity, it's just the way my hair is. This is the first conditioner (and shampoo) that I have *ever* used that I can honestly say seemed to make a difference in frizz. Typically I would shampoo and condition, and then load on the styling products including some type of anti-frizz product. I would get pretty good results that way. I literally got better results with this set and no styling products than I did with other shampoo & conditioner + styling products. My hair feels softer, looks shinier, and the frizz is virtually gone. My only complaint - not totally crazy about the scent... but I will definitely repurchase!

FWIW, I thought that their anti-frizz serum was mediocre at best... I got full size samples from Sephora and never actually purchased the product once the samples ran out. So maybe if that product didn't do it for you, the shampoo & conditioner might?

on 7/1/2009 3:43:00 PM

I was lucky to be a tester for this and I have to say the conditioner is amazing! The smell is the same as the styling product. The conditioner is pearl white and creamy. It has very nice slip and makes my hair feel super soft. I will be getting a full size of this for sure! It really helps when it is humid and my hair doesn't frizz up. Also helps it to stay smooth longer.

ingredients: