Maybelline New York Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

Maybelline New York Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.4

on 10/27/2010 1:27:00 AM

Really nice creamy pink. Not really super bright Barbie but really nice :]

I really like this product but i wish the color would stay on longer. The package thing is soooo pretty!!!! I think i could do better, but i would buy this again.

on 6/20/2010 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this lipstick. The color is a beautiful cool baby pink with purple undertones which works well on my fair skin.

The formula is nice and creamy, it lasts quite a while and the gradual fade down looks nice too.

I think drugstore lipsticks are getting better and better recently. I prefer this lipstick over some of my MAC ones!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This lipstick is a super gorgeous pink with a hint of lavander, its so pretty and amazingly flattering. So its definately not the color int he add but its gorgeous if you look at it for what it is on its own. Cheap in price but the tube looks nice and functions.

on 9/29/2009 3:12:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I've tried Born With It..Pink Please & finally Make Me Pink and I have to say ... MAKE ME PINK is my FAVE! It's a gorgeous creamy pink with a hint of shine but not shimmer~

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Make Me Pink is a baby color pink lipstick.I love the pink color and lipstick very much.