Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser

No Image

2.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

It's alright-it kept my skin pretty clean, but didn't really clear up any breakouts or anything once i got them.

on 4/15/2010 4:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like the pump bottle it comes in but that's about it. It seems to do nothing for me, it makes my skin feel unclean, like there's a weird sticky residue left behind. I tried using just a little, but it did nothing for me. Will not repurchase.

It cleanses my face fine without leaving a weird residue or leaving my skin really dry but the scent is just way strong. I don't find it very relaxing at all.

I bought this because it said relaxing on it and I have kids they make me insane. That word wasn't real. I have acne skin and it didn't do anything at all. Not good not bad. It was just there.

on 1/23/2010 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The worst facial cleanser I have ever tried. It made may face extremely rough and dry only after 3 days of use.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

It seemed like this product didn't do a whole lot for me. It never made my skin look better, but it also didn't cause me to break out. It seemed to dry my skin out quite a bit and I never felt like it was super clean. I also couldn't get past the smell. It smelled like an old lady perfume.

i like it=)

on 10/24/2009 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this cleanser for about two months now and I really gotta say I love it a lot. It doesn't make my face feel tight, dry or parched and I really enjoy the smell. It hasn't made me breakout, but the only downfall is I don't really find that it removes makeup really well. I don't really wear makeup, so that's not an issue for me. For right now, this is my HG cleanser. I'm going to try and branch out to find if I like something else with added benefits, but I will always fall back to this if nothing works!

Edit: I moved on and found a better cleanser that really works for me....Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild :)

is too drying i don't recommend it !

on 9/23/2009 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't understand why more and more companies are putting such STRONG fragrances in their cleansers, soaps, and lotions! YUCK!!!
I would never buy this again. I have a sensitive nose, and this stuff stings my nose like crazy when I wash my face with it. It does do a good job of removing makeup and stuff-- IF you can tolerate the smell, and if the fragrance doesn't irritate your skin (sensitive-skinned users BEWARE). The thing that annoys me most about this product- besides the heavy fragrance- is the packaging. I can't tell you how many times I went to pump some into my hand... and the pump clogs and squirts this crap in every direction! All over my bathroom sink, all over my mirror, and all over ME! I have had to change my shirt 3 times already (not in one day... LOL! ...different occasions) because this stupid pump clogs, and I forget that it has the tendency to do that, and then I'm wearing this stinky mess all over me. Bleh! I already can't stand the smell... I certainly don't want to be wearing it. I am very disappointed in Neutrogena over this product. If they removed the fragrance and changed the packaging, this might actually have had some potential.