no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

May/24/2010

It's alright-it kept my skin pretty clean, but didn't really clear up any breakouts or anything once i got them.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlue

fromAinnir

Apr/15/2010

I like the pump bottle it comes in but that's about it. It seems to do nothing for me, it makes my skin feel unclean, like there's a weird sticky residue left behind. I tried using just a little, but it did nothing for me. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Mar/25/2010

It cleanses my face fine without leaving a weird residue or leaving my skin really dry but the scent is just way strong. I don't find it very relaxing at all.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Feb/16/2010

I bought this because it said relaxing on it and I have kids they make me insane. That word wasn't real. I have acne skin and it didn't do anything at all. Not good not bad. It was just there.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

Jan/23/2010

The worst facial cleanser I have ever tried. It made may face extremely rough and dry only after 3 days of use.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Nov/03/2009

It seemed like this product didn't do a whole lot for me. It never made my skin look better, but it also didn't cause me to break out. It seemed to dry my skin out quite a bit and I never felt like it was super clean. I also couldn't get past the smell. It smelled like an old lady perfume.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesHazel

Oct/27/2009

i like it=)

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBrown, Other, Other

Oct/24/2009

I've been using this cleanser for about two months now and I really gotta say I love it a lot. It doesn't make my face feel tight, dry or parched and I really enjoy the smell. It hasn't made me breakout, but the only downfall is I don't really find that it removes makeup really well. I don't really wear makeup, so that's not an issue for me. For right now, this is my …Read more

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Oct/15/2009

is too drying i don't recommend it !

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

frommsdi2u

Sep/23/2009

I don't understand why more and more companies are putting such STRONG fragrances in their cleansers, soaps, and lotions! YUCK!!!
I would never buy this again. I have a sensitive nose, and this stuff stings my nose like crazy when I wash my face with it. It does do a good job of removing makeup and stuff-- IF you can tolerate the smell, and if the fragrance doesn't irritate your …

About reviewer (1347 reviews)

Age44-55