Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

3.6

on 6/8/2004 11:03:00 AM

Heaven in a bottle! Just warm, enveloping, and a close to your skin scent, that you never tire of. Can't imagine anyone not liking this fabulous concoction! I'll always keep a bottle of Tiempe Passate in my collection.

on 6/1/2004 3:38:00 PM

is it just me who thinks this smells mostly of orris? id give it a five if it lasted longer than half an hour.

EDITED: i get the clementine now, and its lasting longer. go figure!

I got a sample vial of this directly from Antonia's Flowers in Maine because it is the favorite scent of another MUA'er whose opinions I hold in high regard. I used the entire vial on my wrists and inner elbows of both arms. The fragrance was indeed very nice. Then, 5 minutes later, POOF! it was gone. I mean, I could literally smell nothing. My skin apparently ate it up because there was not even a residual whiff. I stuck my arm under my husband's nose to see if it was just me but he too could smell nothing. How can this be? At that price I would expect it to last longer than a nanosecond. Too bad because what I did smell at the beginning was rather good.

on 4/10/2004 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Maybe a 1 for this is unfair. Maybe my actual dissappointment in not loving this is clouding my usually even judgement. In any case, this smells like a mixture of soap and fabric softener. For a few (and I literally mean a few... like two) minutes, I could smell the faintest whisper of a floral note of some type attempting to peak out... and then soap and fabric softener. Think Dove soap, not fine milled french soap, either. Sigh.

on 4/9/2004 9:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I just have to share this saga! I was having a makeover at Space NK on Brompton Road and the MA sprayed this on me. I liked it, but I had other HGs at home so I didn't get it.
I sniffed my wrist again when I got home, and - OMIGOODNESS!! WOW!

Only problem was, I couldn't remember the name!!! I knew it was an Italian name and it was more than one word. I could visualise the packaging and where it sat on the shelves in the shop!

Went to Harvey Nick's to see if they had it, but nothing I smelled there was it.

I did some looking/digging around and had convinced myself that it was Etro's Messe de Minuit.

I went to the Space NK in Richmond (nearer my house) and they didn't have much of a selection there. Not my perfume.

Went back to Harvey Nicks, tried Messe di Minuit. That was so NOT IT.

Went back to Space NK on Brompton. And there it was - just as I rememered - Tiempe Passate.

The plastic almost melted when I went to pay for it, but how could I not get it?

The dry down smells completely different from when it is first applied. Yummy! I will wear this forever!

This is so damn sexy in a sultry sort of way. Not suitable for girls IMO this is for women only. One of the few fragrances that gets me sniffing my skin through the day - love it.

on 12/27/2003 1:48:00 PM

I just wanted to leave another review for my beloved Tiempe Passate, as I just opened a 6th bottle. Oh, my magic potion. So striking without being loud. A subtle song of beauty and strength. I feel beautiful when I wear it. It is as different during every season as it is perfect for each one. Perhaps it is the perfume of my soul.

on 12/12/2003 6:04:00 PM

I love this fragrance!!! This is the ultimate in the my skin but better smell in my opinion!! I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!!!

on 10/20/2003 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got a sample of this from AF website.I don't want to say it smells like men's cologne but it reminds me of a unisex perfume.It is very rich woodsy smell. It reminds of a rich,older,sophisticated woman living in an east coast mansion.It's definitly not for me.I do love the AF Floret as I am into sparking fruity florals.

Very Rich and soooo sexy this fragrance is!! EVERYTIME I wear this MEN always I mean always ask me what I have on and they tell mw how much they love the scent. If your single then Im telling you, Pick this stuff up! Its expensive but Its OH SO WORTH IT!!

Popular Fragrances