Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

3.0

Mar/28/2011

This does what it says it does. It takes makeup off wonderfully, but the oily residue drives me crazy!! If you're using this to take your makeup off at night then you should have no issues as long as you rinse your face after. However, when I just want to fix a smug of mascara its gross. So greasy! It literally makes the tips of my fingers shin. My bottle is also very slippery. Overall …Read more

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBrown

Mar/06/2011

Cheaper than the name brand stuff and I feel it works just as well as a more expensive brand. It takes off most of the eyeliner, but I always have just a trace left until I do my face washing routine.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Feb/27/2011

I actually really like this product. It is very good at taking off my waterproof mascara, and is a good alternative to the neutrogena one. However, this dries my eyelids a little but i mean with an eyecream it's fine. Based on how good it works and its awesome price, I would definitely repurchase it:)

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Feb/16/2011

I bought this as a substitute for Neutrogena oil-free. Works amazingly well. I wear contact lenses, use it at night and have no blurry vision the next day. Bottle will last forever, you only need a small amount. I have removed all types of make-up with this, including waterproof mascara. Excellent substitute !!! Equate does a wonderful job, AGAIN !!!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Feb/09/2011

Today I walked into Wal-Mart looking for a makeup remover on a budget. This was the cheapest and works great! You do need to wash your face after to avoid it feeling greasy, but aren't you supposed to anyways, oil free or not. All of my waterproof eye makeup came right off easily, Mary Kay sucks compared to this! And usually all makeup removers burn the hell out of my eyes for at least 2 …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Jan/11/2011

I bought this for $3 at walmart. I never really used eye makeup removers but this one just works great for me. Removes my eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara within 2 minutes. Don't have to use much product either. It is a little drying, but I cleanse my face after I remove my eye makeup anyway. Will continues to purchase, can't beat the price!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesViolet

Jan/08/2011

It was a decent makeup remover. I use Maybelline Eye Gel liner, in waterproof, so no wonder it had a hard time. I also used very small cotton balls and it managed to remove most of it. I was shocked when I saw that when I washed my face, no raccoon eyes came up!

I still think, however, that using lotion is cheaper than this, however, it is a quick fix, so no wonder.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Dec/31/2010

I really love this remover. One of the best I have ever used! I wore a dark black eye shadow and a dark eye liner for halloween and I was scared about taking it off but my mom bought this remover and she told me to used it. It work so good and it only took me about 2 mins. to get it off. I would you suggest to try it.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

fromriama

Oct/07/2010

Great, even on waterproof make up! I use it for my waterproof Maybelline Full N Soft mascara. The trick is to lightly saturate a cotton swab with the formula, hold it in one spot over your eye for a couple of secs, and then lightly wipe. Mascara comes off easily, and there is no residue left over in the morning. It's important to rinse the eye area with warm water after using this and then …Read more

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

Sep/27/2010

Hate removing eye make-up with make-up wipes because of how abrasive they are to my eyes, so I purchased this instead. It's CHEAP, EFFECTIVE, and FOOL-PROOF. It's not drying at all and takes off everything so well. I've tried Almay and Neutrogena, but this did such a great, if not better, job. At $4.67@Walmart, I'm definitely purchasing this again!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure