Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/01/2013

HG makeup remover! Takes off ALL my eyeshadow and mascara with just a few swipes. It's super affordable and works just as good as the Nuetrogena Eye Makeup Remover. Will definitely keep repurchasing this.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Jul/06/2013

This product works great, removes even waterproof eye makeup. Love it, just as good as Neutrogena. Don't waste your money on the brand names, off brandS work just the same people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET WITH IT

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

fromgoldee

Jun/19/2013

This eye-makeup remover is Walmart's version of Neutrogena's dual-phase remover. It removes all my eye makeup without having to pull on the skin. The price is great and it works IMO even better than Neutrogena.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jun/08/2013

This works just as good as the name brand removers. It easily removes eye shadow and waterproof mascara. One bottle lasts me two months. Excellent product for the price.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jun/07/2013

This is just as good as Neutrogena's eye makeup remover and is a cheap alternative. I apply it to a cotton ball and it easily takes off my makeup and waterproof mascara. I definitely recommend this.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0
fromtan02

Jun/01/2013

Really doesn't help remove makeup. You have to keep rubbing and even then it wont remove everything.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Apr/28/2013

This is a great comparison to the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eyemakeup Remover and much more affordable. This does a great job at removing my eyeshadow and waterproof mascara. I've gone through two bottles of these and will be repurchasing again.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Mar/22/2013

Great product. Liquid makeup remover works so much better than the wipes do! I've been using this to remove my eye makeup everyday for a few years. It takes makeup off so quickly and easily, although I do have to rub too much sometimes. The product doesn't sting or irritates my eyes, and it comes off easily as well after it's done it's job. Great price as well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (175 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

1.0

Mar/17/2013

The quality of this makeup remover is not what I was hoping for at all. It BURNS when I wipe it across my lids--which is ridiculous for a product that is meant to go directly on the eye. If the pain I encounter while using this product isn't enough, it also doesn't take off makeup very well. I was previously using the Clean and Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover, and the Equate …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

Jan/29/2013

This stuff is aweful! takes of the first thick layer of eyeshadow but can't handle the job of eyeliner or mascara, or any makeup with staying power.

Fail and return... Back to CVS oil free brand. much better.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age30-35