Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

4.2

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 5/6/2010 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Palmer's can do no wrong in my opinion! I absolutely love all of their products.

I first started using this last summer on a bad sunburn. Where I would normally peel horribly, when using this I peeled very minimally.
It is now the last month of Autumn (Fall) here in Australia and I am using this for my increasingly dry skin. It works wonders! I slather it on my skin overnight and depending on time, put some on in the mornings too. It gives a nice satin finish to my skin, smells amazing and moisturises my skin beautifully!

My only issue with it is the packaging. It gets a bit messy with the dispenser and would work better with a pump.

Otherwise I am very happy. The price is great, it does the job well and it smells delicious!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is an amazing little product. It has a better price tag than bio-oil and not as heavy feeling.

It works great on my face and body. I use it all the time and gives my skin a long soft feel. It even work well on my combination skin on my face without making it very oily or clog pores.

Even though it's small, it can last for a long while. Definite must have!

on 4/15/2010 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

1. absorbs quickly, thus no greasy or sticky feeling after applying.
2. it says you can apply on your face too, but i do not recommend ppl with oily/ acne prone skin to do so, ( esp if you are living in hot and humid area) its too oily for my face and oil seeds came out.

on 3/9/2010 2:17:00 AM

Saw this and thought excellent! I LOVE body oils! Bought it and unfortunately, it didnít do me any good. Although the finish wasnít too oily, nice light texture and had a LOVELY scent, my skin just went crazy!

I couldnít stop itching, which is a real pity because the scent is just nice, not overbearing.

If you have sensitive skin or eczema like me, Iíd suggest getting a sample to try it out first...

Oh, It was ok on my feet, not anywhere else on my body or arms though...

on 2/10/2010 5:08:00 PM

I'm giving this 5 even though the bottle isn't great and neither's the smell. I swap the oil into a plain pump bottle, which makes it sooo much easier to use (a drop at a time). The smell is a bit sweet and odd, but it wears off quite quickly, so it's not really a big issue.

However, imho, this is better than Bio-Oil and much better value. It is a great all over moisturiser (face too) with a non-greasy finish and even removes waterproof eye make-up. I think this is definitely becoming an HG product for me.

on 2/9/2010 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Really loving this oil. It dries down to a satin finish but does not leave grease staining anywhere and makes your skin really nice and soft. However, I do wish it was slightly more moisturizing because it's just not enough in the wintertime, I have to layer another lotion on top of it to achieve decent hydration. Also, the scent is like an artificial cookie, not the standard Palmers scent I was expecting.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a great oil. It can be absorbed very easily, and is very fine and watery for oil. What I hate though is the dreadful cookie-ish smell. I feel like i have not washed my hands after eating. And yes, the bottle is horrible. You can't avoid making a mess everytime you use it. Great product, better presentation needed.

I got a sampler and decided to try it out, no expectations or anything.
Never heard of the product before!
It was extremely thin, runny and oily, but surprisingly not greasy. It did absorb into the skin quite fast, as compared to a lot of other body oils.
I liked the way it feels on my skin, really silky and soft. The smell is quite strong, chocolatey.. not my favorite, I mean.. it's yummy, but not always suitable for body products!
I have a patch of really dry, weird skin on my chest that appeared out of nowhere, and now that patch is almost healed.. don't know if it has anything to do with skin therapy oil, but I'm willing to buy a full-sized bottle of this stuff!

on 12/27/2009 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Even though it has a lot of claims on it about reducing stretchmarks and evening out skintone, I bought it primarily for moisturizing. I mostly used it on my body; it absorbs really well without greasyness, and a small amount goes a long way. I do have lots of stretchmarks from puberty that I never did anything about, but I figure that no product will help clear those up at this point. But if you love to use body oils, this is a really delicious cocoa-scented one that will soften your skin right up.

I am 34 and no kids but stretchmarks on breasts since I was a teen. Recent weight gain made them redder. Two weeks of use and redness better already. First product I tried for the marks. Works wonderful on whole body - even hair! Also helping with pigmentation clear on face from birth control. Smells wonderful!

Popular Body Skincare Products