67%
package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/20/2017

I love this! I had this on my wish list for about 6 months, and then was gifted a sephora gift card so I bought it. I love the baby pink, healthy flush it gives my lips. I love that it doesn't turn into that "eighties mood lipstick pink" and is more soft and natural looking. The lip balm itself feels nice; not too waxy and not too greasy. Lasts a couple of hours but leaves a baby …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromDoms6

Feb/14/2017

I love this. I have seen one of my colleagues use it, and her lips always looked so amazing, I was instantly sold on it, so I picked up one. The packaging in super luxurious, and it tints my lips rosy pink, which would go with any makeup look. I find it fairly moisturising, stays on my lips for a good amount of time, it's just gorgeous. It sits on the top of my vanity, will definitely …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Feb/14/2017

I love this product. I Have 2 of each of the 4 colors. As someone with chronically chapped lips these are so moisturizing and the give a beautiful MLBB color. I have tried a few dupes but no one gets the color, moisture or feel right. I will repurchase forever.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

3.0

Feb/01/2017

This was sold to me as a tinting lip treatment. TBH it's nothing more than a very expensive lip balm. I have seen no improvement in my lips and unfortunately the pink shade simply disappears on me. Obviously I'll use it up but will not repurchase. I get more benefit from Elfs lip exfoliate that's 1/5 of the price!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

Jan/31/2017

I've repurchased 5 of this. No need to say more

2 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jan/19/2017

It's nice rich non sticky lip balm with very pleasant smell, but It doesn't stay on my lips more than 15-20 minutes. Worthless

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (620 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

fromAm00n

Dec/13/2016

My HG .. love it. It gives me a natural pinkish, rosy lips like I'm born with. It moisturizes and add shine to my lips at the same time. It smells really nice and it is not sticky or tacky like other lip balms. Lovely packaging and absolutely worths the money. By way the color lasts for a pretty long time and doesnt wash out.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

Nov/14/2016

It cost a lot for a lipbalm, but i loveeeeeeeee it so much... I use it every single day just to brighten my face. Its moist and glowing. Dont get me started at the pretty packaging! Overall loving it!

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Oct/22/2016

you know those mood changing lipsticks that are blue or green etc and turn the color of your mood when apply them? they usually cost a dollar or two and have been around since the beginning of time, we'll this is it in gorgeous Dior packaging.

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Oct/19/2016

Holy over priced chapstick!! Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful. The packaging is beautiful and durable (great for your purse). It has a great texture and feels great. My problems are this, one, it makes my lips flake and is not moisturizing. Two, the color. I have coral. On the lips it turns an unflattering bright red/orange, not the soft peachy coral that I swatched on my arm. …Read more

4 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (541 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral