Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

sis.... let me tell you... the hype is totally justified.

it exfoliates, hydrates, and leaves a gorgeous tint on your lips??? sick

this is perfect for my I Can't Be Arsed To Do Makeup days, which is almost every day, ever, so I love this.

on 6/11/2018 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A lot of people think these are just glorified, expensive Chapstick...well, I love them! I have picked up 3 recently(pink, lilac, matte raspberry), and I love them all.. The matte raspberry is literally a smoother, more comfortable feeling cool toned fuschisa/pink balm, that happens to last due to the matte finish.. I will definitely repurchase this one, and would repurchase all of them, as well as planning on trying more colors. They are super moisturizing and smooth, and don't ever come off in chunks or break like cheap balms... Yep, they cost $34 each, I'm fine with that! I spend my $ on things that bring me joy, and these do... It's nice pulling out a pretty CD tube too💋❣

on 6/2/2018 12:31:00 PM

Lovely product in beautiful, sturdy packaging. I have the colour 'Berry' and it adds such a lovely hint of colour to the lips. The product itself has a distinct vanilla/sweet smell. When applied, you can feel a kind of minty tingle which makes it feel refreshing. Overall, it's not the most hydrating balm but it works well enough! A little pricey but worth giving as a nice gift/treating yourself!

on 5/23/2018 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So these are brilliant little soft pops of color to carry around with you. Now I know why the new Duchess of Sussex wore it on her wedding day. I had read that she was a chapstick kind of girl. This is like glam (over priced though) tinted lip balm. So here is the jist.
Pros
- These are just lovely little stains of color that leave your lips looking very nice
- Cute packaging
- I love these type of things in the summer for easy breezy beach looks.

Cons
- No matter how nice or cute it is, it's still an overpriced lip balm. Now if this is not an issue for you, you love them and have easy access to them, then this is not really a con.

So for the most part, I am a fan.

UPDATE: I had to deduct one lippie. For me it is worth more deductions for this reason, but I don't know how much it matters to others. I have tried the Pink, Coral, Berry and Lilac. Coral usually comes off as a pink lemonade shade on me. Lilac was the softest pink tone I could get out of these. Coral & Lilac are my faves of the shades I tried. But here is what I really, really don't like about these. They keep changing colors like the Lipstick Queen shade does. They go on lovely, but then all shades just started going and going on my lips. The pink finally settled to a fushcia. The Coral did settle at a nice pink lemonade, but sometimes the shade would look really off a look or look too much by itself. The Berry went bright pink on me with plummy tones. The Lillac started out as the sexy soft barely there pink pout I was craving, but it just kept getting brighter on me. I know these are supposed to react to your Ph but this was just getting ridiculous. When I put on a lip product, I want to know what color it will end up looking like on me and not keep changing like this. I know I warm up makeup colors, but this was getting ridiculous. I prefer the NARS Orgasm lip balm now because that one pretty much stays a pretty pinky peach...no surprises.

on 4/26/2018 3:17:00 AM

I am already on my second tube of it and it’s one of my favourite products! It gives my lips a flush of colour and moisturises it at the same time. The packaging is also really cute! However, it really is just an overpriced tinted lip balm. Pretty sure there are other lip balms out there that work the same. I really love it though, so I will probably keep repurchasing.

on 4/15/2018 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've tried most of the colors of this balm and enjoyed them. They provide some short-term moisture (not a lot) and create a smooth surface over your lips. The packaging is cute and fun and also a little glam. If you're looking for a true moisturizing balm though, this isn't it.

on 3/24/2018 2:45:00 PM

I adore this product.
I bought it in matte raspberry and it’s the most amazing touch of color ever.
It lasts considerably more than other similar products.
And it moisturizes.
A must have.

Dior has released a few new colors of its Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm and two of these are holographic- holographic pink and holographic purple. I picked up the Dior Holographic Purple which is number 009. This isn't so much holographic as it is purple with some iridescent shimmer and sparkles in it. This is a highly moisturizing, yet incredibly expensive, lip balm. This doesn't have much flavor to it, it applies easily, and feels silky on your lips. If you don't mind the price this is a decent tinted lip balm, but there are definitely others out there for far far less. Swatches and more detailed review can be seen here:

on 1/8/2018 2:39:00 PM

I own three of these--the original Pink, Berry, and the new Raspberry. All three of them give a flush of color with a beautiful translucent finish and leave a slight stain behind. The balm consistency keeps the more pigmented shades (Berry and Raspberry) from looking harsh against my very pale skin. The lasting power is typical for a balm. My favorite is probably the Raspberry, which gives my lips a pretty, flushed look. Although I love the way these balms look, I do have some gripes that keep these from being HG for me. First, they are not very hydrating. They feel good while they're on and add an emollient layer of protection in the winter but my lips can be dry after they wear off. I think this might be due to fragrance or possibly the inclusion of something minty/menthol (it is difficult to find the ingredients of the product listed online). Second, I find the packaging annoying. All three of mine rattle a little bit in the plastic case, even when they were brand new. Although the case has always stayed closed, the rattling makes the packaging feel a bit cheap to me and I am always worried that the balms could fall out. Third, these are very expensive and Dior has continued to raise the price. I also find myself going through them rather quickly because of the soft consistency. Finally, I wish these balms included SPF--Dior used to say that they had SPF 10 but has dropped that from the description. I will continue to buy because I love the way they look, but in the meantime I am also keeping an eye out for possible replacements.

on 10/15/2017 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this in Pink, it turned a very sheer minimal pink on me, just enough to brighten my face but nothing more. It does last a while after being applied which is good because it works well under my work mask (healthcare worker) so I don't look like I have pale dead lips when the mask comes off (a common issue for me as I don't have much natural lip colour going on). I find it does pill if I reapply before it's all worn off. Packaging is gorgeous. It's WAY too expensive $41cad, I used shoppers optimum points to buy it. Would buy again and try in coral but I will be using points because it's too much $$.

Popular Lip Treatments