Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Sephora  Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

on 11/26/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have oily skin, and I bought the black and brown eyeliners from Sephora thinking that they would last because they are "waterproof." Because of my skin type, normal eyeliners tend to smudge, leaving me with embarrassing panda eyes for the day.

So, yeah, these eyeliners are waterproof. If you apply them and then step into the shower, they take forever to rub off if you don't have any makeup remover with you. But for oily skinned girls like me, if you try to apply them to your eyes, they'll smudge like hell within the first few hours. The liner stays on longer if you only apply to your upper lid, but it still smudges into the crease for me.

on 10/29/2011 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Excellent eyeliner! I purshased the black one a week ago and I am very satisfied with it. Love that it is a true black, does not smear or irritate my eyes. I am between this one and MAC Technakohl in Graphblack. Not sure yet which one I like more. However, this Sephora eyeliner in Black is %100 better than UD in Zero, Stila Waterproof in Stingray, Makeup Forever in Black, Clinique Quickliner in Really Black, L'Oreal Infallible in Carbon Black & Benefit Waterproof in Black.

on 10/27/2011 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very nice product at a decent price. It goes on smoothly and stays on, even on my slightly oily skin. I have 2. The "olive" is very pretty - I was expecting more of a green/brown/khaki color, but it's actually an iridescent green that heads in a brownish grey direction when the light isn't right on it. The "matte moss" might make a nice substitute for Chanel's celadon. I posted a pic for comparison.

on 10/15/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My favorite HG Eyeliner.

Pros: Stays put, 16 hours or more!!!!
Great colors, (I love the brown) but I also have gray and blue.
Goes on easily does not tug or pull around eye.
I will buy this again.

Cons: a little stubborn to wash off. Use mineral oil, olive oil or baby oil and that does the trick perfectly.
The tiny sharpener is stupid

Update...
I thought I would get creative I just added Shimmering Turquoise and Royal blue.. They are a little on the sparkly side for my age group but they add a bit of flare to my chocolate brown shadow. The color stays put and doesn't budge. I love that it is long lasting!.

on 9/30/2011 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Amazing product and the best eyeliner I have found. Way better than Avon, Lancome, Stila, and Smashbox. I got this eyeliner in the Green Glitter color, and It looks like a darling dark hunter green but still have the pop of color. Didnt rub/smudge off nor did the glitter flake off all day. I think I will buy it again in different colors.

on 9/16/2011 9:41:00 AM

Omg, i just realized that if you take the end cap off the smudger, you can sharpen this! When I originally bought this, i loved it, but the end had gotten so dull that i could barely get it to go on anymore! Thankfully, i was just reading the reviws and a womam mentioned that it has a built in sharpener, its perfect, makes it brand new at the tip!

on 7/21/2011 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have Matte Deep Plum and it is very nice. It's not too purple, but on my tan skin, it looks brown/black. I like it because it is waterproof and works great on my oily skin. It is a little bit dry so it makes it difficult to smudge.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

PROS:
- handy smudger and sharpener
- wide variety of vibrant colors
- glides on effortlessly
- staying power is great
- quality and price beats other high-end liners i've tried
CONS:
none! =P

i went looking for a "good long wear eyeliner" for my BFF and decided to get one for myself. i got this in brown 08 wc is a "dk chocolate w bronze shimmer" perfect for a day liner, comes w a sponge tip on the other end to help smudge for a smokier look. but can hold a clean solid winged liner look for a solid 9 hrs in Florida heat (tested inadvertently while outlet mall shopping). all that sweat, heat, humidity and frenzied shopping didn't budge it. and it wasn't insanely difficult to remove either, just my reg eye mu remover from Avon did it w a couple of swipes at the end of the day. Fabulous! def a keeper and staple on my dresser, will get other colors soon!

on 6/4/2011 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

These are seriously a steal at $12, considering how high quality these pencils are. I wear contacts and have oily lids, so getting *any* eyeliner to stay was a never ending battle. Even MAC's coveted Feline eyeliner would smudge off within an hour, even with primer. I bought one of these on a whim and WHOA, it stayed on practically all day *without primer*, and with primer it's not going anywhere until you have at it with your makeup remover. No smudging, no fading, so traveling all over my eye area. Does precise lines easily as the pencil is just soft enough, and can be smudged with the little smudger at the end of the pencil. There's also a built-in sharpener--how awesome is *that*?

My only complaint, and the only reason it's not getting the coveted 5-star rave review, is because the pigmentation could be better. I have to go over my eyes two or three times for the color to show up and be dark enough to my liking. But, I'd rather have to do that than reapply every 2 hours. Go buy a few, you won't be sorry!