Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Sephora  Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

This has to be my favourite black eyeliner. Not only do you get a lot of product (I use it daily and am on my first pencil after 6 months), I find it doesn't break off easily, is easy to smudge into my lashes and lasts. And lasts and lasts and lasts. That being said, it will remove easily with eye makeup remover.

One of my favourite looks when I'm in a rush is applying this to my upper lashes, smudging it into my lash line, applying some pressed hilighter powder on top and up to my browbone and then some mascara. Lasts all day!

Great house brand item.

Texture and everything was great except that it was not waterproof. I wear contacts and this liner would not last 30 mins after its application. It holds fine on my upper lids but it's the bottom that i have trouble with. Raccoon eyes is not the look i was aiming for. I tried primer (UDPP) and even set the line with powder and still no luck. So far UD 24/7 is slightly better than this

on 4/21/2012 11:08:00 PM

This is my favourite eyeliner ever! Out of all the eyeliners I have tried, this one is the creamiest and most pigmented but it still manages to stay put for the entire day. I love the way it glides on for me and how I don't have to scratch the life out of my eyes to get pigment.

I very highly recommend this totally fabulous eyeliner and plus, it's not even that expensive.

I love love love this eyeliner! It works great, I buy the black. It is waterproof and doesn't run down your face during the day, it lasts when I work my 7pm-7am shifts. I have bought this more than once and defn will continue to buy it, the price is great also only 12.

on 4/10/2012 12:16:00 AM

This is the eyeliner I use every day. It's definitely comparable with the Urban Decay retractable waterproof eyeliner, and it might even be better. It's 6 dollars cheaper so of course I got this one.

Pros: It makes a very dark black line, not an irritating grayish one. It ALMOST stays all day, but I have really oily eyelids and don't own primer. I'm sure it stays for people with non-oily eyelids.

Cons: It doesn't glide on very smoothly, and it smudges a little with my oily eyelids.

I've used up and bought this eyeliner twice, so I'm pretty satisfied with it.

on 2/28/2012 8:26:00 PM

The Pros - it will stay all day and comes in nice colors. The Cons - it doesn't go on smoothly, the tip breaks easily, the sponge tip on the opposite end was worthless, it's too stiff so instead of rubbing in or around I found it just rubbed the product off. As it didn't go on smoothly for me - chunky and uneven - I wouldn't purchase again, but I'm keeping the brown and green that I bought because I put them on then brush powder over the top and press it in with a small brush and this will keep it in place all day.

on 1/26/2012 11:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've tried using this eyeliner before and after I've applied primer and eyeshadow. It never seems to go on smoothly for me. On the plus side it does last all day.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is my HG eyeliner! Eyeliners smudge like crazy on my eyes...not so much on my upper lid (except for the corners), but I often look like a raccoon on my lower lid. I've tried Revlon Colorstay, Urban Decay 24/7, Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner, a bunch of different waterproof pencil and liquid liners. NOTHING stays on me. Liquid lines flake off my lids, pencil liners smudge or fade. But this one has been the absolute best I've tried so far. It's a little pricey at $13 or so but the lasting power has been unbeatable. I get a few smudgies in the outer corners on my lower lash line at the end of the work day (12+ hours from when I wake up), but nothing I couldn't live with. It lasts through workouts, too. I hope they never stop making it!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Best eyeliner I have used. Actually I had other eyeliners were as good but cost maybe twice as much. This one really stays on and very user friendly. I like the fact you don't have to sharpen it. I hated how pencil eyeliner sharpeners make my makeup bag dirty. my only complain is this kind of liners don't last as long as the pencil ones and you can never tell when it runs out so i always keep an extra one in the bag or drawer in case it runs out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I accidentally bought this product in a greenish shade from Sephora.com. I thought I had removed it from my shopping cart, but didn't. I guess that is what I deserve for buying makeup while having wine...but, it turned out to be fortunate because it actually lasted on my skin ALL DAY. I wear glasses and I have oily eyelids with some eczema. I look really young so I rely on eyeliner and mascara, along with a little lipstick, to make my patients believe I really am old enough to take care of them.

I applied it at 7am while extremely tired. While applying, it had a nice glide to it and didn't give me any trouble like *cough* certain other eyeliners do. I fully expected to look in the mirror a few hours later and see my usual "second line" of eyeliner on my eyelid, because that is what always happens. This time, though, I didn't have any rub off or "second lines" on my eyelid. No one told me that I had eyeliner marks all over my eyelids or eyebrow because this stuff actually didn't budge!!!

I forgot I had it on, again, when I was about to drive home....I looked in the mirror and there was the green eyeliner in its original place! It had faded a bit, but it wasn't rubbed off all over my skin or eyes. So, this product is a winner for me.

It came off easily with my clean and clear sensitive skin face wash. I will give this product another go and update if needed. The real test will come when the hot, humid sticky Houston summers roll around again, but for now, I am sold :)