Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

on 5/20/2009 5:26:00 PM

This is the most expensive eyeliner I ever bought. Luckily, it was very pretty and is the reason why I bought it. I got it in green, just because it was so nice and vibrant and looked great on my brown eyes. I might go back and buy the blue one also, because I also loved the vibrancy of that one. Overall, great liner, it lasts pretty long without smudging.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is an excellent long wear eyeliner. I have it in the brown color. It is a nicely intense color than can be blended down to a soft look with the sponge tip. The tip of the eyeliner is fairly thin, so getting a good, thin line is fairly easy. I have oily lids and have trouble with regular eyeliner staying for any length of time. But this really IS a long wear eyeliner and has good staying power, even on my lids. It's not quite L'Oreal's HIP cream liner or Bobbi Brown, but I was quite impressed it lasted nearly the whole day on my lids. Terrifically priced at $12. I plan to order more colors.

Video Reviews & Tutorials