Eminence Organic Skin Care Organic Skin Care - Stone Crop Serum

Eminence Organic Skin Care Organic Skin Care - Stone Crop Serum

3.5

Not tested on animals

Stone Crop Juice, Bearberry Extract, Stone Crop Pulp, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Glycerine (Plant Source), Natural Moisturizing Factor, Lavender Extract, Glycine Derivative, Xanthan Gum, Biocomplex (Vitamin A, Ester C, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Lavender Oil, Chlorophyl.

on 3/31/2010 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was initially a little irritated from another product when i started the stone crop serum and it made it a little worse. (mild itching around the sides of my nose/cheeks). However, during that time it made my blemishes all go away! I'm not sure how a moisturising product can get rid of acne and clogged pores but it did. I stopped using it and reintroduced it after my irritation when away and so far so good. I'm only using it every other day so far (was using it twice a day). I use the stone crop serum along with the Linden Calendula cream and I am so happy with the results. The stone crop serum did not seem all that mositurizing when I used it alone, but in combo with the Linden calendula cream, it is amazing. So much so that I have been able to start using one of my retinol creams again (green cream). I can't really comment on the lightening properties since I am started using other things at the same time.
I will definately buy this product again. I have very sensitive, acne prone, dry dehydrated, pre rosacea skin and finally feel like I got the perfect conbo for my skin. I usually only use oil free mositurizers which was just not enough hydration for me.
EDIT: I changed some of my ratings because I to stopped using this. I used up about half of it and I didn't really see any positive changes in my skin. in fact, I think my skin looked worse. I find the Linden Calendula cream much more moisturizing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a serum that comes in a dark brown bottle with a dropper. The claim is "High Potency Hydration and Lightening." I purchased this in the winter hoping to fade some of my brown sun spots and keep my skin hydrated during the dry cold winter. It only takes 2-3 drops to cover my entire face. It is somewhat thick but sinks in fairly quickly. It has a nice natural scent. The bottom line is that in 3 months of use I saw no fading of my brown spots. I still have almost 1/2 the bottle left, so I will continue to use, and update if the product does fade any of my spots.