L.A. COLORS Mineral Eyeshadows All Colors

No Image

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

I've been on the lookout for a perfect gold eyeshadow for months. I've tried higher end & lower end products but have never been completely satisified. I'll be honest and say that I wasn't expecting that much for a dollar when I noticed this mineral eyeshadow in gold at the local Dollar Tree. I'll admit that I'm pleasantly surprised at how nice this shadow is. It's that perfect shade of gold - not too yellow and not too orange. A touch of shimmer without being glitterly. I can't say about the lasting power without base but it lasts a nice long time with primer underneath. The packaging isn't too terrible for how little it costs. I can't believe I spent all that money to find my HG gold shadow for a buck.

on 3/30/2010 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I was reluctant to try these because they contain mineral oil, and I have oily lids so I didn't think they would work for me, but the color payoff is fantastic, and they really last all day without creasing. Plus they were only $1 at Dollar Tree! I picked up black, gold, beige, teal, and purple. Only the purple didn't seem as vivid as the others. I don't know if they are discontinued, but definitely pick them up if you can find them.

on 3/11/2010 4:40:00 PM

I bought this in beige on a whim at the dollar store. It is amazing! Super smooth and the color is a great dupe for Stila Kitten (not an exact match but pretty close) but at a fraction of the cost. The nearest dollar tree did not have many of these but I plan on visiting another close one soon to pick up more!

I got the precious eyeshadow. It has gold tones to brown maroon tones, 6 eye shadows. they are very pretty and shimmery. and blend together. i love them for the dollar price and emergency style. i wore the yello gold, and orange today and in the sun the eyeshadow just glimmered. i felt so pretty

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in a swap, and I absolutely love mine. I have the eyeshadow in White and I love it to death as a highlighter, it may just be my HG brow highlight. It's sheer enough to be a brow highlight and shimmery but not too shimmery - it gives the perfect amount of shimmer and looks great on. The pan is huge! It's like twice the size of a regular eyeshadow from other brands and I love the packaging. The closure isn't a hard/loud snap yet closes well and opens easily. I personally have never seen these at my dollar tree, but if I ever do see them, I'm buying every color there. I also have been using it almost everyday for two months and have barely made a dip in it so it lasts forever! I don't think I'll ever hit pan, at least not for a very very long time.

on 7/12/2009 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

RIS. Have it in Gold. Not very pigmented, but buildable. If you want barely there color, go for it, but if you're looking for a more pigmented drugstore eyeshadow, get WnW! :)

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I saw these at dollar tree today and thought I'd give a few of the colors a try since they're so cheap...OMG, I love these, highly, highly pigmented, smooth, almost silky and super easy to blend. I got the black, green/teal, copper and purple. I'm going back tomorrow for the rest of the colors and I'm thinking of getting another black and copper since both are beyond superb! Like other have already said, the pans are also HUGE, more like a blush pan than an eyeshadow pan, I'll probably never finish these

on 5/18/2009 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought 3 of these and tried wearing them together but they don't like to blend with eachother too much. They are talc-free and the main ingredient instead is mica.
Green: VERY pigmented, almost too much, it's very dark
Light Blue: pretty but goes on very sheer
Yellow/Gold: nice, wish it were more metallic

on 5/2/2009 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Awesome mineral eyeshadow. Really good pigment for a non-high end brand, smooth, talc and fragrance free, huge pans (almost 2x2 inches!)nice colors (teal, purple, green, white, silver, bronze, copper, gold, beige, at my store), just enough shimmer. Even the case is pretty decent - sturdy feeling clear acrylic square. The white one makes a great highlighter. I was skeptical when I picked up a couple at Dollar Tree, but figured if they sucked, I was only out a couple of bucks, but I ended up going back for the rest of the colors the next day. Really nice eyeshadow-FOR $1.00-crazy!

on 4/21/2009 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Our Dollar Tree has these in about 10 shades for of course $1 each. They are individual large containers of color. I cannot remember seeing a larger amount of shadow offered for any price. It is probably a 2x2" square of color. I love the pink, both blues, a light & very dark one, the purple is amazing, so is the dark greenish/blue, & the white is great too. Shucks all of them are awesome actually. There is a gold, silver, bronze, black, beige, & black too. I got them all but the silver & bronze so far. I have used only 3 or 4 of them so far. The shadows are smooth & have great lasting power. I applied in the morning for work & they still looked great by that evening. No creasing, etc. There is shimmer to all that I have used so far. Not over the top, but it is there. I wish these were offered in a palette version just because it would be easier to keep them all together. I am sure the size of the shadows would be smaller, but that would be ok to me. I am never going to use up all the shadow in these little containers! There is no smell that I can tell either. I am liking these very much for the quality, colors, and staying power. I never knew that L.A. Colors had such great products. Their website does not seem to have the products I have found at the Dollar Tree which makes me wonder if these items are actually discontinued. I have been told however, that L.A. Colors is one brand that is special to Dollar Tree. I have not found them in any of the d/s so perhaps this is so. I still wonder why the L.A. Color website does not have some of the items I find in that store. At any rate, the items I have found are really good products and I cannot see any expired dates on them. I am pleased with the price and quality.