L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Leave-In Conditioner

2.3

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Oleth 20, Sorbitol, Parfum/Fragrance, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium 4, Benzophenone 4, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary Leaf Oil), Butylphenyl Methypropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This product doesn't do anything for my hair. I prefer using my bedhead leave in conditioner. I don't like this Scent either.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

Hmm I really don't know what to say about this product. It doesn't do anything for me really. But I do like that it's silicone-free. While it's called a leave-in conditioner, it's a gel consistency.

Price was only $5 so I was willing to give it a shot, especially since I like glycerine-based hair products, as I like to encourage as much curl formation out of my hair as possible (my hair's curl potential is lazy) ... but it only seemed to coat & weigh down my hair when I used it last summer and left my hair crispy/crunchy even though I used only small amounts.

I haven't thrown it out, so I'll give it a few more tries before concluding that it's just not for me. I like the convenient pump bottle dispenser. BUT I don't appreciate the use of silicone in this product. I've eliminated most silicone products from my haircare, so it's very unlikely I'll ever choose to buy this product again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought it because I recently dyed my hair twice and I could feel the ends are really dry and fragile. It is really light weight and almost gel like. At first, I was not really use to the smell but after a while, I get use to it.

I followed the instruction and focus only on length and ends. I immediately notice the difference in the condition of my hair. The ends are much more moistured and can even stand the electronic straightner

I really like this leave-in! It moisturizes and detangles very nicely and is super lightweight. The consistency is of a clear gel cream, so it's not overly thick and heavy. It doesn't weigh my hair down, which already is fine and limp. I also like how it's in a pump bottle! I only need 1/2 a pump, and I have a ton of hair.

The only thing is, I despise the smell (rosemary mint). It's really bitter and medicinal and reminds me of floor cleaner or even really gross hand soap. I might repurchase, since it does moisturize well, but I really do hate the strong scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I am feeling fairly "meh" on this product. As far as performance....OK. very lightweight leave-in conditioning. It gave me no extra frizz or frizz taming....no loss of volume or added volume. I like the clear-gel consistency and ease that I can scrunch it into my hair. The crunch factor is light, hardly worth mentioning. It easily scrunches out after my hair is dry. I was hoping for a smell like the Everstrong shampoo...but it is not like it at all, at least to my nose. It smells of cheap cologne much more than either rosemary or mint to me. Kinda ruins an otherwise decent but overpriced product for me. I bought it on sale and if I could find my receipt I would probably return it just because of the smell. I'll go back to a drop of oil in my styler or giovanni direct if I need a leave-in conditioner in the future. Maybe my thoughts will be different on this once the weather warms up....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This product made my hair feel crunchy and sticky. It did not condition or soften it one bit. In addition, the smell is overpowering.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This works if you like the crunchy, wet look from the late eighties. Foolishy, I didn't read any reviews prior to this purchase. I was hoping for a leave in cream conditioner, but this one is a gel. Like all of the EverPure products it smells funky (no mint scent), and makes my hair dry. I will not purchase this again...Yuck!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Hmm...it seems like the previous reviewers of this product aren't familiar with glycerin as a humectant in a product.

As much as I love the L'Oreal EverPure Smooth shampoo and conditioner, I decided to pick up this leave in conditioner and give it a try. I'm so glad I did!

As I said already, this is not your typical leave in conditioner. When you see the product, it's obvious that it's glycerin based, it's clear and has a slippery feel to it. It's very easy to distribute through the hair. As with any other leave in, I concentrated on just the length and ends of my hair.

As I was letting my hair air dry, I noticed my hair was much more wavy than usual and was happy about that as it's generally a sign a product is quite moisturizing for my hair. When it completely dried, it did have a crunch to it but that was very easily remedied by scrunching it. The definition of the waves was amazing!

The second time I used it, I left the "crunch" alone and went to bed. In the morning, I brushed through my hair as usual and had soft, smooth, shiny, bouncy waves. Love it!!

As with all other humectant ingredients, the glycerin in this brings moisture from the air to the hair. There are no silicones in this product, and none of the ingredients are the type that can build up.

I'm totally sold on this product and will definitely continue to buy it. I'm really happy with the EverPure line.

I agree. Horrible! I hate to throw anything out. Such a waste of money. But this item is being thrown out. Usually I would put up for swap something I do not want. Not this. I would never swap for something this bad. =(

I should have read the reviews in MUA first!!! I bought this thinking that it would be good to give my thick hair the extra conditioning, plus it smelled soooo good, but like all the other reviews, it dried out my hair AND did nothing for detangling!!! Plus, it was almot $10 for a drugstore product!!! It's a shame because the fragrance is wonderful and it is 100% vegan and not tested on animals which is the only reason why it got a 2 rating....