L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Leave-In Conditioner

2.3

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Oleth 20, Sorbitol, Parfum/Fragrance, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium 4, Benzophenone 4, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary Leaf Oil), Butylphenyl Methypropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This review is for the European version of this product, but from a short scan of the reviews, it appears that the packaging is the only differentiating factor between the two. This is, by far, the WORST leave-in conditioner I have EVER used. I constantly experiment and switch up my hair products but this - this stuff is so far down on the scale of acceptable hair products that it emerges on the other side of the planet. It left my hair absolutely parched, clumps of hair stick together, it makes me look like Edward Scissorhands. The only way to save my hair is to wait until the gel is completely dry in the hair, then brush through - which is not really realistic if you have curls (which I do). Huge waste of money, I'm surprised this passed the user testing phase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This just leaves residue in your hair. It doesn't condition at all. Its consistency is gel-like and sticky. It makes your hair dry out. Overall, bad product.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Without a doubt the worst, ABSOLUTE WORST, leave-in conditioner I've ever had.

I'm Asian, with oily hair that is dry at the ends and which tends to be oily at the scalp by the end of the day. Most serums/leave-in conditioners work normally for me, not really fantastically well, but none have actually had the effect of DRYING OUT my hair even further like this product has.

I had such high hopes for this product since it claimed to be sulfate-free and the scent is pretty and unique, but after putting it in my hair, the strands became crunchy and dry, and even rough to the touch.
I gave it a few more chances hoping the situation might improve (this product is NOT cheap in my country), but after about 3 more uses with the same results I ditched it. An absolute waste of money and I am severely disappointed.

This is great for curly hair because its has a gel-like quality that helps your curls to form. This means instead of using a leave in conditioner and styling product I can just use this! It also leaves my hair shinier when I straighten it
There is a slight crunch, but it doesn't look gross like someone who over uses mousse

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The longer my hair gets, the less I want to spend time heat styling it. I use a pump of this silicone-free leave-in and distribute thru the length of my hair focusing on the ends, then I pin it up with Goody spin pins and run off to work. At the end of the day, I unwind my hair, finger comb it and have beautiful waves that work well with my long layered haircut.

****edit****

This really didn't condition as well as other products.
Still looking for a dupe of Sebastian Potion 9.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I must have gotten an odd bottle or something. I never had this "crunchy" feeling everyone is talking about. I put a dollop in my hand after the shower, ran in through my hair, combed my hair, and went to bed. This morning? My normally frizzy/kinky hair? Is smooth, has texture, and isn't frizzy!

But it's nothing amazingly special, it's like a lot of other leave-in conditioners, so I won't repurchase, but just wanted to let everyone know that not EVERYONE gets that whole dry/crunchy thing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really gave this product a good try because
1) I usually like L`̉real hair care products
2) I really like the smell

I tried it multiple times on dry and wet hair, blow drying, not blow drying.

Every time it is just horrible and crunchy and makes my hair feel drier. Oh, and blow drying takes extra long since this clumps it into this hard little sections.

This was fucking terrible!
Smells crappy and sucked all the moisture and life out of my hair. It made my hair look like it hasn't seen conditioner in it's life! (despite the fact i use it)
I'm glad i only got a sample of this with hair dye cause i'd return this garbage in a heartbeat if i purchased it.

Seriously. it's that bad!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It was really awful. It left my hair drier than usual and crunchy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received a free sample of this in a box of hair dye a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I got to try it. A quarter-sized amount smoothed through my long, dyed blonde hair leaves it feeling quite soft and smooth. I also find that it makes my naturally curly hair dry a bit straighter than usual, which is great for when I'm planning to straighten it. I don't use this if I want to leave my hair curly, but for straight styles or curling iron, it leaves my hair feeling great. The price is a little steep, but it's a good-sized bottle and you only need a small amount each time; it should last quite a while.