MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

4.5

on 5/19/2009 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not to be debbie the downer, but I found this product to be just okay. I use bare escentuals and have been using the mineral veil on top and seem to prefer the veil more than this. But, I've only used this about 3 times and the days I wore it I had a final or some big project going on, so on those days I tend not to have time to look in the mirror and look stressed out anyway--which may be the reason why I'm not completely satisfied. I'll try again and if I need to will update.

on 12/28/2011 11:02:00 PM

I bought this hoping I would love it as a setting powder and I did..until I saw myself in photos. It leaves a white cast/shadow in photos and I absolutely hate it. If it weren't for that, I would love this product. It sets my foundation nicely without looking cakey (I think those who say it makes their faces cakey used too much product) and it mattifies my face. If you know for sure you won't be in any photos, use this product. If you don't want to take the chance, go look for another setting powder.

For reference: I'm asian. nc40

Wanted to love this product. The powder still looked a little white on me, which made me look super pale. It also gave me a cakey look on my face. Will stick to MAC Blot Powder!