Lacura Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

Lacura Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Clyceryl Stearate Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phospholipids, Ubiquinone, Propylene Glycol, Soybean Oil, Wheat Germ Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Carrgeenan Extract, Soybean Germ Extract, Retinol, Avocado Oil Unsaponifiables, Safflower Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I tried the night cream, daily moisturizer, face wash, and the restorative cream. I love all of these products and was so excited when I found them. The restorative cream is really thick and I use it when my face is extremely dry, irritated and red from itching it. The only draw back to this one cream is that when it gets near my eyes my eyes. I dont know why it does that because the others do not but I still love it. I love the smell of these products as well. I recently found out that ALDI no longer has these creams but upon contacting them yesterday by email I was told in mid Sept this year they are bringing them back the night and day cream that it and it has an added bonus to it that I am so excited about SPF!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so upset when I couldnt find it in the stores any longer I contacted someone on this board that lives overseas to see if she could send me some. Seems Europe always carries the good stuff. Thank you Joann for your response and being so kind! ;-)

on 7/13/2011 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a great night cream that I've worn over my retinol cream(Affirm). It absorbs very easily and feels nice. However, it does come in a jar, which isn't the best packaging. And the fragrance is pleasant, but far too strong.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I bought this yesterday for 1.99 at my local Aldi with the sole intent to use it on my neck and decolletage as I dont want a sggy or wrinkly neck when im much older (Im 25 - prevention better than cure springs to mind lol). Anyhow, I used it last night and this morning and Im in love with it! It has a nice scent to it, its nice and rich and thick and even better is it sinks into the skin so quick, leaving your skin feeling plump and moisturised!!! It doesnt leave a sticky or greasy filmy residue which a LOT of other brands do (Nivea, Simple, Loreal you get the gist!) which is ace as I dont wanna feel greasy all night and day!
I love this product already and will definitely be rebuying!

on 6/29/2011 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was really hoping this would be my new HG nightly retinol cream, but alas, it was not meant to be. The smell was a bit on the strong side, but I can overlook that as long as the product itself is worth it. The jar is not ideal for sanitary reasons, so I make sure to always wash my hands before dipping a finger in to the tub. My issue with this cream is that it does not sink in. It sat on top of my face hour after hour without ever sinking in. Even 7hrs later, my parched skin did not absorb any of this, and my rosacea flared up because it made my face hot & heavy. Hot & heavy is good for the bedroom, but not so good for the face! At least it was as cheap as cheap can be, so no real money wasted!

on 2/14/2011 9:59:00 AM

Edited 2/17/12: Just finished this jar. Slight crows feet still there. Slowly realizing at 39 that unless you slathered on sunscreen when you were a child the wrinkles are inevitable! Moved from FL to WA. No Aldi's only Trader Joe's and no Lacura... Not to devastating since Aldi is discontinuing a lot of Lacura.

$3.99 at Aldi. It looks richer than the day cream yet feels lighter to me. It is lightly scented to my nose. My previous night cream was Nivea Visage Light Regenerating Night Care. It was too rich for my combination skin. I am 38 with no blemishes or wrinkles save slight crows feet. I like this product. It goes on smoothly and you only need a little bit. It hasn't irritated my skin. (I am new to Q10.) The glass jar with a blue lid is pretty. I am going to send a jar to my mom!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Dirt cheap and better than any other night cream I've ever tried. Moisturizing, fresh, soothing and smoothing, it makes my skin even and glowing.

Will definitely buy again, so I can have amazing skin AND spend my money on other stuff too!

on 12/23/2010 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I shop at Aldi regularly for grocery bargains, and I'd heard good things about the Lacura products, so I decided to pick them up and try a few. I cannot say enough great things about this cream! First off, the packaging is very nice - glass jar with a plastic lid, and looks very high-end. Second, the ingredients are those typically found in more expensive creams. No cheapie fillers. The cream itself is thick and has a fresh floral scent. I apply this over either Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair or Perricone Evening Repair. My skin tends to be normal-dry, and it soaks this cream right up. Only use a tiny amount and no greasy residue. Hydrates very well, absorbs quickly, leaves my skin smooth and moisturized in the AM, and hasn't caused any breakouts. The price is insanely cheap (under $4), which makes it about half the price of even most lesser-quality drugstore moisturizers. I would easily put this on the same level as a Lancome or Estee Lauder product - it is that good. And this is coming from someone that regularly uses Chanel, Lancome, Guerlain, NARS, MAC, and Laura Mercier for skincare and cosmetics. As far as I am concerned, Lacura is one of the best beauty bargains, and best kept beauty secrets, available. Will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The Lacura line is fabulous.
I've been using their products for a couple of years now. My day moisturiser my change but the Night Cream is one product I can't live without.
Sinks into my skin beautifully. Doesn't feel heavy or make my skin greasy. My skin feels really soft the next morning.
I've tried so many night creams that it's ridiculous. This one jar that costs about 1.99 works so much better than products I've spent 30 and upwards on.

on 12/21/2010 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Can't believe how nice this cream is, glad I found it (Aldi). It sinks right in and has some retinol in it. Can't beat it for the $

on 11/26/2010 2:57:00 PM

I don't really have many wrinkles yet, but I thought I'd give this a try. I LOVE IT!!! I have oily/acne prone skin and I was skeptical about putting on a thick night cream but this works like a charm. My skin soaks it up and I wake up with extremely moisturized skin without looking like an oil slick.

The one thing I don't care for is the scent. It's got this vegetable-like scent that quite honestly made me gag for the first few weeks I used this, but I've gotten over it now.

I will continue to use this and repurchase b/c it's so darn cheap!!!