Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.1

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* MY SKIN NC30, normal to dry, occasional acne and dry spots in the winter.
* REVIEW (a) TEXTURE much thicker than the Missha Perfect Cover (#23) and the Skin79 Super + BB Triple Functions (Hot Pink); (b) COVERAGE light to medium coverage; (c) SUN PROTECTION SPF25 PA++; (d) COLOR goes on gray and oxidizes well to match my skin tone after 10 minutes though the color is a slightly lighter shade than the BB creams mentioned above; (e) WEARABILITY this did not seem to last on my skin as long nor as well as the other BB creams mentioned above; (f) ADVERSE REACTIONS since the texture is thicker than the other BB creams, I thought this would be more moisturizing / hydrating but surprisingly, it was the exact opposite for me. Perhaps this would be more suitable for oily skin.
* CONS Too thick (but not moisturizing), too difficult to blend and it made my skin feel too dry for comfort.
* VERDICT Unfortunately, this did not work for me. My favorites are still the Missha Perfect Cover #23 and the Skin79 Super + Triple Functions (Hot Pink). I am a fan of BB creams but with regards to this particular cream, I will not be repurchasing.

on 7/2/2011 1:19:00 PM

I just ordered this from Amazon for under $15 and free shipping. The price is unbeatable if ordering online. This is the second BB cream after I tried Missha M BB cream (the gold one). I prefer this over the Missha one since it's not as oily and lasts a little longer on my normal skin. For reference, I'm NC 15 and Asian. Right after I applied this BB cream, it does look very gray but after a while it seems blending in. Coverage is very sheer compared to Hanskin BB cream which I only tried a sample of. I like to use this as a primer before I put my MUFR face and body foundation. It helps even out the skin tone a little bit and provides some sheer coverage which I like. After I finish it, I'll probably try the other Missha BB cream (red one) and Hanskin BB cream during the winter before I decide if I want to re-order. Will update after I use and compare with the other ones.

on 6/21/2011 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I absolutely LOVE this BB cream, it is by far the best I have tried, I've only been using this for 1-2 weeks and I've already noticed some of my freckles getting whiter. I got this for AUD$15 on eBay, which is crazy cheap and it's not a fake (seller is also based in Korea).

I'm half asian, half irish so I have very pale skin and this is the only BB cream that actually fits my skin colour, I highly recommend this for pale skinned people! By the end of the day my makeup still looks perfect and doesn't give you that icky feeling after a long day. When I get home I don't even want to take off my makeup!

The only negative point about this BB cream is that it does cast a little 'oily sheen' on my face, so I don't recommend putting moisturiser on before the foundation. Other than that, everything about it is perfect!

on 6/12/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I recently bought BB creams by Missha and the seller included samples of Skin79. I opened a sachet of "Super plus VIP Gold" to see how it feels, and I immediately liked it, by the end of the day I ordered full size. I just love how emollient it feels, like a nice moisurizer. I was skeptical about the typical beige color but this one has light pigmentation. It melted into my skin and warmed up to a natural and even look within minutes. It finishes to matt, but not powdery. didn't turn dark at all on me.
so far this is the only BB cream I can think of repurchasing. It is comfortable to wear.
One lippie off for no choice on shade. The color is Okay for my winter pale skin. I wish there was a little more yellow/peach in it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is the first BB cream I've tried, so while I can't measure it up to others, I can review it as a stand alone product. I really like it, I have very fair skin and a little bit of this bb cream covers up little imperfections while still preserving a "no makeup" look. I find that the finish can be a little shiny, so I usually dust a tiny bit of translucent mineral powder on top.. it really makes my skin look natural and clean and fresh and this stuff is practically weightless. It definitely gives you a gray cast right after you put it on, but this dissipates pretty soon (especially if you don't put too much on). On 9 out of 10 days, this has totally replaced foundation and concealer for me, so I really do love this product. The packaging is sleek, beautiful, and hygienic, too. I would have given it a 5/5 if not for the slightly too shiny finish.

on 3/18/2011 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product. Works great for my skin tone (NC25-30). It really feels like you have no make up no. It isnt a full coverage product, but it covers my freckles. It does take a while to oxidize and match your skin tone, so you cant put it on and run out the door (about 10-15 min). I usually put it on first, then do the rest of my makeup and by the time Im done, it matches my skin perfectly. Love it!

on 10/28/2010 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know if I'd repurchase this. I like it. I really do. The coverage is fairly decent; my acne scars are disguised, not totally, but enough to not be noticeable. I love how it smells; it has a perfume-like scent that's not overpowering at all. Texture is okay; not moisturizing, so you do have to definitely moisturize before putting this on. The packaging, I think, is cute. HOWEVER much to my dismay, this breaks me out. After wearing this bb cream for an entire day, the next morning I woke up to four pimples in odd places on my face.
Oh but I just love how my skin looks when I wear this though... Ahh what a shame.

I like it because it doesn't make me break out and make my face brighter and doesn't look like im wearing any cakey foundation. i match my skin tone. i think this one is better than pink label. pink label is hard to blend. this one is more smooth.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

BB Creams are an all in one product, you need to use a oil cleanser to properly remove.

A few weeks ago I had no idea what a BB Cream was and after two days of research, I picked this. The pretty packaging and gold did sway my decision, when picking one off eBay. After all my research I also knew a good cleansing oil would be necessary, so I purchased one of those too.

When I finally received this, I went ahead and started using it before my cleansing oil arrived. First off the packaging is nice with a pump and sleek bottle all in one, but travel wise wouldn't be ideal. The actual BB cream has a floral smell to it which I actually liked, but some may find it to much since it hangs around for a while.

I only used one pump since that is the directions and applied it to my face after my moisturizer had it's ten minutes to soak in. The cream had some drag to it and but did fully cover my entire face. The color is very light and gray (I'm a NC/NW 20) and after waiting 10 minutes it did not adjust to my tone, so I went ahead used my CS foundation on top. Flawless, more like a primer but when it says it help wrinkles yeah because your face is...tight? it hard to explain but you will not wrinkle or crease.

I cleaned my face very well every night when I wore this (3 days), but ended up breaking out.

UPDATE (01/01/2011) The coloring of this makes it great for Zombie makeup, other than that, stay away.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wasn't expecting too much from this BB cream because of some videos I'd seen on youtube reviewing it. No one was slating it, but no one seemed to be that happy with it either...I thought I'd ty it out anyway.

Packaging-wise, it's nothing special. Yeah, it looks quite nice, but I don't think it's practical. There is no lid/cover for it, so if you put this in your bag for example, chances are that this will leak everywhere.

This claims to have whitening & wrinkle improvement properties, along with SPF 25 PA++. This is the gold version, which is supposed to be the more moisturizing one (there is a pink one which is said to be for more oily/combo skin). My skin is normal-combo (sometimes oily on the t zone) and this one works fine for me. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth, and I think it provides some hydration too.

In terms of texture, it's pretty liquidy but not runny. It spreads on my skin easily and doesn't cake or get patchy at all, even when I layer it. There is a slight scent to it, but it's not overpowering. The colour when squeezed out the tube looks like a beige/grey colour, but once on the skin for several minutes it looks a bit more natural. It gives me a slightly grey cast, but that soon fades and just gives me a lighter, brighter look. I'm an NC30 and the shade is okay for me.

I have some small blemishes and this does not cover them well. If you want coverage, do not get this BB cream! It's very sheer...I think the only thing this serves good at is evening out the skintone. You can't tell I'm wearing anything when I have this on - it just looks like my skin. Also, if you are darker than an NC30 I don't think this will work for you. I haven't noticed any breakouts or irritation from this product. I don't have to set this with powder - it doesn't oil up on me. It lasts all day without touch ups.

Overall it's a nice product but I wouldn't repurchase as the low SPF and virtually no coverage do not float my boat.