GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

I think that this stuff is terrific. You only need to use a small amount and it covers a large area. So, it may be more expensive but it lasts forever.Also, I love that it comes in a variety of shades so that you can choose which one works best for you. I use No. 1 as a blush for a natural, healthy, sun-kissed glow. I highly recommend this product.

This is my favorite bronzing powder (I use #3). I'm fair with pink undertones and it gives me the perfect bronzed look, as if I just came back from a day at the beach. It lasted 2 years for me, using it everyday, so it's really worth its price. Also, you can buy the refills which is a good thing. The case it comes in is ok (brown with a golden signature).