wet n wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.6

on 5/24/2009 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this for $1.99 at Kmart and I must say that this is a nice alternative to those who aren't comfortable with traditional liquid liners. It's just like a marker, offering the precision of using a fine-tipped felt pen or marker, though it has a slightly more flimsy tip. I was looking at the L'oreal version of this for a while, but didn't want to spend $7+ on something I wasn't sure about. So glad I found this instead! it has definitely satisfied my curiosity. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is, as the reviewer mentioned below, it isn't as rich as liquid liners and it tends to fade a little during the day. I'm completely comfortable with liquid liners anyway, but this will be nice on my lazier days. =)

on 3/19/2009 12:53:00 AM

I got this eyeliner pen on a whim, and I found that immediately this offered great control. I'm terrible with regular liquid liner, so I was happy that I was able to form a wing on my liner. The price is good, being under $5 and all, and if it dries out (and it hasn't yet), at least it's not as big a loss of cash as CG's LineExact. The only problem I have really is the pigmentation. The formula's more water-based, so mistakes can be better fixed, but the black's not as dark as regular black liner. A great product for beginners.