Philosophy Hope in a Jar - for all skin types

Philosophy Hope in a Jar - for all skin types
Philosophy Hope in a Jar

2.8

Water (Aqua), Lauryl Lactate, Behenic Acid, behenoxy Dimethicone, Glyceryl stearate Se, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Beta Glucan, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea

on 1/16/2003 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved the texture and the way it felt on my skin, but sadly, gives me zits.

on 1/12/2003 10:32:00 AM

Definitely not the worst, but pretty close. The smell knocked me off my feet and I broke out terribly. I just can't use this product. I really wanted to like it because I've heard soooo many great things about it, but it sadly is not for me.

on 10/28/2002 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Unfortunately this product caused me to break out in little bumps. It has an odd smell that is unappealing.

on 10/22/2002 9:06:00 AM

I really like this moisturizer. It does "drop into your skin like a glass of water" (their description) I find it light, but moisturizing and I love the texture. I've repurchased this for at least four years running!

on 8/29/2002 11:55:00 AM

Okay, so I didn't buy this product. I received a litle package as a sample at the Philosophy counter. After all the stuff I've read in the mags, I decided to try it. As soon as I opened the packet, the horrible smell got to me. after I put it on my face, the smell almost choked me to death! I had to wash my face for a few times and wait overnight before the smell fades. Yuck!

on 7/12/2002 10:05:00 AM

I must say that I love this cream with the vitamin c powder mixed in. Together, they work very well on my skin and even out my skin tone. Alone, however, I am not crazy about the cream as much.