e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Complexion Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I realized today while washing my brushes that I reach for this brush ALL the time. I don't think of it in my mind as something super special, but I guess it kind of is! I use it for a few different things; mostly for all over powder application, but it's also good for bronzer or applying shimmery powder over your collarbones. This isn't a super dense brush but it's not flimsy either, so it's good for applying powder lightly. The flattened shape allows you to apply powder easily to all the contours of your face. I really get a lot of use out of it, and you can NOT beat the price!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This brush is too soft. I don't know how I should use it. It doesn't pick up the powder or blushes and it can't give me any coverage.
Yes, it's very soft but I don't think it works!

EDIT:
I began using this for blushes - and it works wonders. Love the softness and how you can easily blend more color on your cheeks. I also use it for my powder highlighter. I'm glad I gave this a second chance!

I don't think this is in anyway a miracle brush but for 3 dollars, it is great for powders and blush. The handle kind of sucks because it broke as soon as I took it out of the package... But honestly for 3 bucks what did I expect? Lol I didn't return it though and I'm glad I didn't because this thing is sooooo soft and works great. I wouldn't trust it with my foundations but I'd reccomend it if you're looking for a cheap powder brush that really works. Give it a try before you dish $15+ on a more expensive brush. You can't go wrong with this!

Just another one of my favorite brushes by E.L.F! I use it for blush, bronzer, mineral foundation, and blending/buffing. It works well for every use. The bristles are so soft and it never sheds.

on 5/31/2012 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I hate to be a debbie-downer on this one, but this product isnt even worth the $3.00... it is soft & the design is very sophisticated, however, as far as the function its made to do is where it falls flat. The brush barely picks up much product (even in my most pigmented products) and when I do manage to get some on the bristles, it gets lost or something inside the brush and doesnt show up on my skin. Even thought this brush is cheap, doesnt mean its a good deal, I'd say save your money and get a better quality one that will actually work!

on 5/23/2012 11:14:00 PM

This may be the softest thing ever. Great for blush, bronzer, or any powder really.

on 5/21/2012 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this brush! I have many many brushed but the thing I love most about this one is that can give a very sheer in application. My skin is drier and slightly textured these days. Too many of my brushes apply heavy which results in a cakey look with powder but not this one. It is soft and sweeps a very natural finish whether with finishing powder, foundation, blush, bronzer, or whatever. I love it so much I bought 4 so that I have one for powder, one for blush, etc.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this brush for applying powder blushes and I love it! The brush is soft, picks up the right amount of color and applies blush beautifully. This brush is not for contouring, but works best for applying blush over the apples of your cheeks and extending to the hairline. Pretty much the best thing about this brush is the price! Will definitely re-purchase.

I tried this after watching some good reviews on youtube... so worth it! I am fairly new to makeup but I plan on buying at least three more of these brushes. They are soft, not scratchy, a nice size, and the packaging is nice in my opinion. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Pretty decent synthetic powder brush! I don't find much use for it since I'm not fond of the shape for loose power or pressed on the initial application, but I do like it for touching up thanks to it's flatter shape. For $3, I'd totally recommend this.

Popular Makeup Brushes