e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Complexion Brush

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This brush is flat and 1.75" at the widest point. Although it's called a complexion brush, I wouldn't use it for powder or as a face brush since it is too small for that. BUT it's amazing as a blush brush. The perfect size! Not too big & not too small. Also, it doesn't splay out the way other (too) fluffy blush brushes do. It holds its shape and applies blush right where you want it to. It's very soft & really quite amazing.

on 11/2/2011 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite brushes, for the price ($3) it's worth a try. I've washed it several times and it's barely shed. I use this to apply my powder foundation and I feel that it does a good job of it. This is probably better then some of the high end brushes and it's at a cheaper price.

on 10/29/2011 2:23:00 PM

I had this brush for a long time not knowing what to use it for. One day, I decided to use it to lightly apply some bronzer. It worked great. It's now the only brush I'll use for applying bronzer and tranluscent powder to my face. I will repurchase.

on 10/6/2011 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ive purchased 2 fail blush brushes already and next paycheck this baby hopefully will be the end of the perfect blush brush.

on 9/19/2011 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This brush is lovely and soft! It is great and I use it for either blush, bronzer or all over my face to blend my makeup together so is looks less harsh. Easy to clean and feels relatively solid

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I highly recommend this brush. Very affordable, soft bristles, easy to wash (mine doesn't shed).

It works wonderful on loose or pressed powders. I use this for my finishing powder, bronzer or just blending blushes. Definitely will buy again. :]

on 9/3/2011 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was excited to try this brush based on the reviews. I own many expensive brushes which I love but I'm always on the lookout for a good inexpensive alternative. I pulled this out of the package and immediately had to pull out large swathes of the bristles. I thought, OK, maybe this will be the end of any further shedding, but sadly that was not the case. I applied some loose powder with it and had to pick them off. If you don't mind the constant shedding then it was $3 well spent.

This is a soft cheap brush, but mine doesn't hold its shape and has gone floppy. Just a few uses after washings it seems super dirty and miss-shaped.

I am off to Target to buy 3 more of these- One for powder, One for liquid foundation and one for bronzer. Seriously bought this on a whim, and I am so impressed. No shedding, even after washing, even smooth coverage..

I am a makeup artist with Laura Mercier, have also worked with Nars, Lancome and Bobbi Brown- and this brush is just as good, if not BETTER than the $35-45 brushes in these lines!!

on 7/9/2011 3:23:00 PM

Good quality brush, doesn't shed and does its job properly. Great price from the company website!!

Popular Makeup Brushes