e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush

e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush
ELF Studio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion Brush27

4.5

on 3/30/2010 7:01:00 AM

Use this for blush and e.l.f golden bronzer :)

Lovely to use, soft and deposits the colors lightly. Very forgiving. It makes me happy just using the brush and feeling it sweep on my skin. Does that sound weird? :P

on 1/7/2010 5:32:00 PM

I use this brush to apply finishing powder. it's not as dense as I thought it would be but it's soft and does the job well. I love it.

The Studio Complexion brush has a rather unique design. Although its front profile appears to like all other blush/powder brushes, when you turn it sideways, you actually see that it is quite flat. This will be the factor that may cause you to turn you off the brush.

The bristles are very soft but not that dense. So when I apply my blush, it goes on rather lightly which I don't mind because I like a light touch with my powders. What I like about the flat, tapered design is that after I apply my blush on the apples of my cheeks, I can turn it on its side and use it to contour my blush up to my temples.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I find this brush very useful for matte powder as I have dry skin and need a light application. This brush provides that very well. I also find it useful for a light application of blush. I am very light handed with blush and powder so for me this brush enables me to apply without worry of applying too much product. For someone wanting more concentrated coverage, this might not be the brush for them. If interested in another E.L.F brush that could provide more concentrated coverage, I suggest the Studio Line powder brush. However, for me, the complexion brush does what I want it to do. It provides light, even coverage.

on 9/15/2009 1:31:00 AM

This brush is okay. It is very soft but when I first got it has a weird plasticky feeling to the bristles that took a few washes to get rid of. I know its synthetic but I have other synthetic brushes and they never felt like that. This does well for blush but it is kinda flimsy so I don't know that its a necessity in my brush collection.

on 8/22/2009 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I like this brush. It was so cheap and soft but not as full as it should be. It's not the greatest brush I own, but it works.

on 6/26/2009 11:42:00 AM

What a fantastic brush! It's super soft and nice solid quality. And at $3, it's an amazing deal. I like that while it's wide like a powder brush, it's on the thinner side. This let's you get big coverage and also be able to pinpoint around the curvy bits, like around your nose and between your eyes. I use this for powder, blush, bronzer, just about anything. It did bleed color during my initial wash, but since then, it's been fine. I don't really remember any hairs shedding either, which was a nice surprise. This is a great find and an overall excellent brush. Highly recommended!

on 3/31/2009 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Wow, I can't believe how good this brush is, it looks so expensive with the all black color. It looks great beside my other MAC brushes. I did not need this but got it anyway just to experiment and because it was so cheap. This does not look like a cheap brush. The bristles are super soft and the handle is sturdy. I do not use this for powder since it is too small, but I use it only for blush, it picks just the right amount of product. You can also use it for highlight and bronzer. The cons are it is a little flimsy and not dense enough, but overall it is a good buy.

Popular Makeup Brushes