Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/11/2010 11:03:00 PM

One of my favorite lip balms. When I put this on, my lips feel instant relief. The only problem is the stick is so wide that you end up applying it outside your lips, so I usually only use this before bed.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

It's just so dry! I really wanted to like this product, but I guess the lip balm was just not what I was after, texture wise. It wasn't emollient enough for me, didn't do anything for my dry lips. In fact, this product is so dry itself, that I had to press my lips so hard into the stick just to get a tiny bit of product. Won't be purchasing again, but it's still in my vanity since I just hate to throw out a hardly used product!

on 4/15/2010 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this!! It really moisturizes my lips instead of just creating a layer over my lips like most lip balms do. I like to apply it before bed and wake up with nice, smooth lips. The only drawback is that it doesn't have SPF, so I have to find a new one for the summer when I spend more time outdoors.

I bought this after a friend of mine recommended it. I'm barely getting over my acne and although the bumps are gone I still have a few scars. I was extremely hesitant about putting this on my scars because I thought it would cause break outs. Quite the opposite. I noticed my scars fading after the first few days. The packaging for the way I use it isn't ideal but as a lip balm (which I occasionally use it for) it works. So for a mere $2.50 my skin is healthier and my lips soft and smooth. Gotta love those cheap mulit-use products!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Was expecting this to be something amazing due to all the rave reviews, but in all honesty, this is a very average lip balm. I like that you get a huge amount in the tube, and it doesn't leave my lips looking greasy/shiny when I apply it. It's somewhat moisturizing, but when I had really bad dry flaking lips, it did virtually nothing. When my lips are in good condition, it works fine, but yet again, nothing special. It can double up as a sort-of moisturizer for the skin but I don't want to use anything on my body that I use on my lips. I much prefer my Blistex over this...not a bad product, but not great like reviews made it out to be.

I LOVE THIS!!!!!
The best lip balm EVER!
I will keep on buying this again and again.
I have never found a lip balm that would make my lips so smooth and soft other than palmers!

on 3/22/2010 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WOOT WOOT! Finally something that moisturizes my lips. :) only had to re-apply to once throughout 10 hours of my day! BUY IT.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

♥♥♥ Love this product. Its been the only lip balm by far that helps relieve my chapped and dried lips. Very cheap and you get a huge amount love how it smells too ♥♥♥ ☺I recommended it to everyone☺

on 3/13/2010 3:22:00 PM

This stuff is great! while I don't break out usually, once and while I have a blemish that really annoys me, and even when it starts to go away it's still sort of red and noticeable and dry from the tea tree oil i've undoubtedly applied to it. When I use THIS it fades a million times faster and soothes the irritated skin. Super cheap, feels smoothe and buttery, doubles as a lip balm and smells like chocolate.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fantastic! Cheap, huge amount of product, moisturizing, works wonders on chapped lips, smells nice...What more could I ask for? I have repurchased again and again!

Popular Lip Treatments