Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I recently discovered Super Lash by Apple and i'm addicted! I like to try different products and this one is definitely a keeper. And it was only 1.65!

It does what it says..My lashes have so much volume and they feel soft. I have mine in black and I love how the tube looks with the gold trim. It's also a perfect size.

"Like" as in facebook.

;D

on 11/9/2010 5:54:00 PM

I loved this mascara! For me it's better than Eyeko Big Eyes!!!!
It doens't clump and is easy to remove! Mine is Mamey mascara... a super black and soft mascara!

on 10/26/2010 5:36:00 PM

This mascara is my favorite, even though it has it's flaws. It has a traditional brush applicator (as opposed to the rubber applicator brushes). I have sparse but long lashes. This does a good job of lengthening. But it does a better job at adding volume. I like to apply 2-3 layers with about 2 minutes of dry time in between. On me it doesn't clump. the
The flaws are that it does slightly flake, and that it is a bit hard to remove. The flaking is not major. But you won't be able to remove this completely with make up removing face wash. You will need an eye-makeup remover oil.
With that said, this is still my favorite. I like it better than L'Oreal's Voluminous.

on 10/22/2010 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! Works wonders for me, it really holds a curl and lasts all day long! I only use it on my top lashes because it tends to smudge on the bottom lashes. I clean off the brush a little bit before I apply so that it won’t start to clump. I am a sucker for pretty packaging, and the packaging and wand are super fugly! But, that's okay because it gets the job done.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Certainly not the worst mascara ever but not worth repurchasing. While it smells nice (yeah, like that matters for mascara) and has a decent brush, the formula is clumpy and its hard to remove.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is AMAZING. I've been using this for years, since I was born in Mexico and it's super popular there. Anyway my eyelashes are compleatly straight, though long, but whenever I use something else it will not hold my curl. I've tried almost every mascara out there from Diorshow, Lashblast, Revlon, lash stiletto, rimmel...the list goes on and on. I always try and replace this for no apparent reason because it works wonderfully and you can't beat the price. I usually put a coat of this and then something else like lashblast to give a little more volume but this mascara is amazing. My HG for sure!

on 10/6/2010 4:48:00 PM

I was unimpressed, but can't cry about it much due to the price. It was pretty uneventful for me. I tried both the Black/Gold tube & the Avocado and neither worked worth a darn for me. I really wish it had since it is so inexpensive believe me I wanted it to, but it just would not hold curl worth a darn & both formulas flaked on me and for us eye contact wearers that is indeed inexcusable. If I ever stumble across it again I may one day try some of the other colors, but really only because of the price, what’s to loose, but I won't get too excited about it!

I found a place that sells this for really cheap! So I bought 3, haven't tried the Mamey one yet, but I tried the clear & avocado. The avocado mascara smells really nice! Although, it didn't hold my curl well. It made my lashes look stiff and straight, more than they usually are :/ It did thicken my lashes slightly though, but it wasn't as bold as I would have liked it to be. I probably wouldn't repurchase this. I do like the clear one for my brows though :) It keeps them nice and tidy :)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I always see this mascara in the clothing stores by my house and never thought much of them but after reading the reviews on here I decided to try it out. I was surprised at how great it worked! It darkens your lashes and adds volume. You can get even thicker lashes by using a primer on your lashes before applying it. The one con I do notice is it tends to flake up and seems a little hard to take off. Other than that, I would highly recommend it, for the price it's a steal! I payed $1.50 for it! Don't be fooled by the price, it builds your lashes!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have mixed reviews about this....I got this in Avocado, Almond and Mamey.
Firstly let me say that these are extremely cheap and quality wise I think it's worth your buck/or 0.99c.
I couldnt feel or see much difference between the three formulas at all, except for the scent, and yes they are a dry and thick formula. These do make your lashes stand out quiet well, they dont smudge which is fantastic because a lot of the more established brand with similar thick dry formula do smudge.
I got to admit these hold a curl in soo well, even though its formulation is thick, it feels extremely light on the lashes. It does clump a little bit. The mascara is just soo well black that it makes my lashes really prominent, thick and long, and because it holds the curl in very well, it makes my lashes look very dramatic.
Because these are a relatively unknown brand at only 0.99c from a place that I personally would not purchase makeup from, and the fact that I'm a brand snob. I'm always afraid that the formula might have some negative impact on my lashes if I continue with long term use of this (THIS IS JUST ME PERSONALLY). I spent a lot of time, and money getting my natural lashes to look as great as they do now, I dont want them to start falling out on me now, soo to me what I put on my lashes are very important.
Soo to me I think these mascaras were absolutely great, but I wont be repurchasing, I only wanted to try them and see what the raves about thats it.