Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

on 4/19/2012 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I bought this when I was 13 and getting ready to go into High School and wanted something to make me feel older. I bought it at a local store with my allawonce money along with a huge bag of chips. This was my first mascara I had ever purchased and I didn't realize how great this product was. I thought all mascaras were supposed to curl, lenghten, volumize and separate at the same time just like this one. I used this for years and after a while I wanted to try out other brand name brands to compare. Wow the other mascaras just don't live up to the bar this little baby has put up. I have tried Tarte, Badgal Lash, Mac, Clinique (which is good), Estee Lauder, Maybelline, Cover girl, Loreal, Almay... The list goes on and some of them are good products but nothing compares to the Apple mascara that's 2 bucks! I make everyone believe I have wonderful naturaly curled and long lashes but nope its this product right here. I don't find it hard to remove at all, I use my Facial cleanser and it comes right off. The ability to hold a curl is better than any waterproof mascara I have tried, it doesn't clump and it doesn't flake. I love layering this with other mascaras and it still holds the curl. I actually find this product last longer than the high end brand, this can last me 6 months no problem where other brands last me 3, I hate bashing other mascaras but its true. I just love this mascara it holds a curl, volumizes, thickens them... This proves its not the wand but the formula. Buy this mascara!

on 4/16/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara! and I think thats an understatement. My friend is the one that got me try it out since she always had the prettiest eyelashes and claimed it was the mascara, so I asked my aunt coming from mexico to get me one. I love the uplifting effect and it works way better than any drugstore mascara IMO on me. i absolutely recommend it to everyone, and the best part is the price!

on 4/15/2012 5:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara!! One thing I do have to say is that a lot of stores who sell this sell OLD mascara...hence, the dryness. Open it as soon as you buy it and check if the brush smoothly comes up. After a horrible experience with both waterproof and regular mascara from maybelline I had no eyelashes left! I tried this & immediately got compliments on them! This is my go-to mascara at all times. Make sure you do take your time applying it, you won't regret it! I also do always get the.pink & green one. Avocado wasn't that great for me :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this at Amazon after reading the reviews here and was disappointed. I wear contacts and found that it was too irritating for my eyes. The mascara dried on my lashes and crumbled into my eyes. I won't be purchasing again.

This truly is the best kept secret in the world of mascara.

Oh I don't even know where to start this mascara is the BEST mascara I've tried and I've used some of the most expensive and "best" brand names,yet I keep coming back to this. I literally look like I'm wearing Falsies which I love and it's waterproof and easy to remove with makeup remover. It does flake but keep in mind most waterproof mascaras flake on me oh well I will always use this. I just need to get more since I've been out for 3 wks now...boo!

on 12/12/2011 8:01:00 AM

I absolutely cannot get enough of this stuff! I have tried dozens of mascaras, hoping something would work for my stick straight lashes. I used to wear a lot of false lashes because they really help me with my curse.. and I would just add the best mascara I had to blend my lashes. lol. I have to say I've only come across about 3 decent mascaras and never any that had me completely hooked. I've tried everything from to Maybelline's Falsies to MAC's Haute and Naughty, meaning both drugstore and high-end. Nothing really did it for me... Just when I thought I'd lost all hope, I found a mascara that blew my mind! Apple mascara! I first ever tried Apple's mamey mascara given to me by a friend. At first I didn't really like it. But that's before I curled my lashes! I curled them, applied the mascara and realized that the mascara was actually really buildable. I put on at least three coats and my lashes looked a lot thicker and fuller than ever before! They even stayed curled all day long. Most mascara's build and clump, but Apple mascaras actually seem to coat each strand so it really gives a naturally thick look. I don't have to wear falsies all the time now and I love it! Also, most mascaras are usually priced around $6 or higher. I buy my off Amazon for a buck fifty +$3.50 for shipping. Obviously that's $5, but point is that it's still cheaper than A LOT of mascaras! I will never buy another mascara! I love Apple mascaras!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

On an expedition to the charming Mexican shopping plaza in my town I came across a little beauty supply kiosk. The lady had dozens of Apple brand mascaras in a range of formulas (mamey, avocado, jojoba, aloe, peanut oil, almond, Super Lash, blue colored mascara, brown mascara, waterproof, and clear). I'm not familiar with the brand so I asked the lady running the kiosk which formula was best. Although each has its good qualities she said that Mamey and Super Lash were the top sellers. Needless to say I bought both and paid only $4! Now that I've tried both I think I love mamey! It seriously makes my lashes look dark and luscious! The results are more dramatic than the ones I got with my usual mascaras (Great Lash and Volume Express). The Mamey formula is very wet, pleasantly scented, and has a straight mascara brush. The Super Lash/ Pink and Green mascara comes with a large brush with a shape reminiscent of a pine tree. Unfortunately the tube was on the dry side which means that I need to heat it up in a cup of warm water (or my pocket) before I can apply it. The formula is fairly good (I think it volumizes and lengthens) but I like mamey so much more. The only reason I won't give this product a five star rating is due to the lack of tamper proof packaging. It seriously kind of freaks me out (but the lady had testers out to discourage tampering). Anyways, I did like this mascara since it was good and quite a steal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The very first time I used this mascara my friend asked me if I was wearing falsies. But, it was just all to this mascara and some curling! I have it in jojoba and the first thing that hit me when I opened the mascara was the smell. It kind of gives me a headache if I get a big whiff of it, it's not that very pleasing. But wow oh wow! This mascara does wonders!
The formula is a bit wet and more prone to smudging while waiting for it to dry, but it's not heavy at all and doesn't weight down my lashes and keeps them curled. I've had it on for about 8 hours and the curl to my lashes is still holding up. Also, it does not give your lashes that thick/hard feeling.
I purchased it on ebay for about $5-$6, but I've heard you can find these in little beauty shops for about $2-$3. So, if you do happen to find them I'd grab a few!

Girls, girls, girls! PLEASE! buy this mascara! Just try it out!! for just $1.99 there's nothing to lose!
Let me tell you...
I have the whimpiest lashes EVER. They NEVER hold a curl after applying any kind of mascara (voluminous, diorshow, big fatty, givenchy etc) but this mascara... wow! its the ONLY mascara that will hold my curl. I dont care about the packaging, or the bristle, or the packaging. Sure it clumps a bit but not too much, and what are you complaining about if its $1.99!? As a freelance makeup artist let me tell you what you can do. GENTLY curl your lash then you can use ANY of the apple by apple super lash mascaras (i.e. mamey, almond, pink and green etc) as a primer... just a few strokes THEN you can immeadiately swipe any other mascara of your choice on top to get a false lash effect. I personally like priming with the apple mascara and then adding loreal's voluminous right after and wow! I get the curl that I want, AND the dark charcoal color of Voluminous! If you chose to do this, you want to add the second coat of the second mascara WHILE the first coat of the apple mascara is still fresh and damp. If you wait too long until its fully dry to add the second coat it will clump up. I highly recommend this mascara alone of course. I've also been doing two coats of pink and green and a last coat of the "mamey" because i love the brush that it comes with (helps separate lashes) :D