Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

in my opinion this is by far the best mascara in the world. I have tried over 15 mascara in a two month period. I have watch youtube reviews and always found myself buying a product that did NOTHING for my eyelashes. I've tried cover girl lash blast and other really known mascaras but they would usually smudge,flake making me have those raccoon eyes. I just got this mascara yesterday and let me tell you guys that it did not flake,smudge but rather made my eyelashes look so pretty and it wasso easy to take off with any make up remover. I have never done a review before but i believe that this mascara deserves it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara. This will be the first mascara in which i will repurchase over and over.

Cons:
They are not sold in your usual drugstore...well at least i haven't seen them.

Pros:
NO CLUMPS, NO SMUDGES, NORACCOON EYES, WORTH THE PRICE $2.50 , EYELASHES FEEL SO SOFT AFTER MANY COATS, A+ FOR BOTH VOLUME+ LENGTH AND HOLDS CURL.