BioSilk Silk Strate

BioSilk Silk Strate

3.4

on 4/28/2003 8:21:00 PM

This stuff is amazing!! I love it!! I used to be completley dedicated to TiGi Control Freak, but since buying a Chi a few months ago, I decided to try the Farouk products that are specially made to use with it. This stuff is amazing and a must have for the days I blow out my hair. I also use Paul Mitchell Heat Seal, so I have not noticed the drying effect noted by other reviewers. This stuff is rather cashy though, $16 for a 11.5oz bottle, but I will pay the price. I have gotten the best results with this product by applying it section by section as I get ready to blow dry and when my hair is dry I shoot it with a blast of cool air, and this combination controls my crazy flyaways all day. This stuff is a new HG for me!

on 3/4/2003 3:35:00 PM

It definitely helped to straighten my naturally thick, wavy hair. But it dried it out as well. Maybe if used in conjunction with a serum it wouldn't be as dry. Pretty big bottle, but still kind of expensive in my opinion.

on 12/19/2002 1:25:00 PM

because my hair cannot live w/o biosilk's silk therapy, i thought i would give its "silk strate" a shot. i used it once and never touched it again. it didn't do anything to my hair (might have even made it more dry)...a definite waste of money IMO.

Wow, this stuff is amazing! My holy grail straightner used to be Clinique but this is my new fav. It leaves my hair strong, shiny, moisturized, silky and smells great too! :) This didn't weigh down my hair as much as the Clinique.

on 10/13/2001 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Another GREAT Biosilk product! I mix this with the Biosilk Glazing Gel and my naturally curly hair just loves it!

on 7/27/2001 10:59:00 PM

not sure if this did anything for my hair, but for now, i'm satisfied. i think i'd buy this again if i was swapping or if it was on sale somewhere.

on 7/16/2001 11:44:00 PM

A nice lightweight product with silk--not sure if it actually helped style my hair too much though! I prefer kiehl's silk goom and biosilk silk therapy for more styling power.

Popular Styling Products