MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

4.1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Um, if you're NC40-ish, you NEED this lipstick. Honestly. It is amaze.

on 10/1/2010 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this lipstick! It's such a wearable nude color. I own Fleshpot, Myth, and Blankety (all nudes) and this is the lipstick I reach for the most when I want to do a smokey eye/nude lip look. It's a gorgeous peachy, flesh tone color. It's darker than Fleshpot and Myth, and lighter than Blankety. It looks amazing with a tan or on more pale skin. It is a satin finish, so it can be a bit drying, but as long as you put lip balm underneath you should be fine. I definitely recommend this lipstick if you are into nude lips, but super pale nude lips.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick. I was searching for a new nude, and when I saw it on a youtube guru I just knew I had to have it. Though when I found out it was a pro product I got a little disappointed. I went to my mac store and was looking around for nude lipsticks when I came upon a little corner that still had some Liberty of London stuff left. I saw Peachstock and I immediately grabbed it; leaving in satisfaction. My fave nude that compliments me (NC40/42). Its perfect for subtle and dramatic looks ♥

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I first read about this l/s somewhere online and thought I would go check it out from the LoL collection. As soon as I put it on I hated it and bought crème cup instead but after a couple weeks I was still thinking about it so I went over to the MAC counter hoping they still had it and they did. I am so happy that I changed my mind and went back for it, this is my fave l/s right now. LOVE IT!!

I'm NW20 and I think this colour doesn't suite me at all. Not to say that it isn't nice, its just not for me. Its not quite nude, its got a bit of a orangy-iness to it. This looks better on darker skin tones.

on 4/12/2010 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love this product so much I had to buy 3! This is the perfect nude for me. It looks good with the Frankly fresh lipgloss. I am so in love with this.

I got this from the give me liberty of London collection and I didn't really think I would like it that much, I just wanted the cute packaging. I know, I'm ashamed of myself. Anyway I actually really like it for a nude lipstick, and it looks really pretty with gloss overtop. It's nude but not overly nude that you just look ridiculous. I love it and the packaging, and I think I would repurchase

I love this pale peachy color!

I can see why there are some bad reviews for this.

I see that most are from women over 30 something. They just do not like the new pale pouty look. And that's ok.....It freaked me out too in the beginning....back about 4 years ago. Now its all I wear!

The quality and formula is very nice!

There are no shimmers

It gives you those full looking lips!

With a stunning pale peachy and soft pouty lip!

If you want to add or take away color, then just add some gorgeous gloss and go!

If it feels drying....just exfoliate your lips every so often and use a balm under it.....Just like with most lipstick brands and colors!

Also, for reference..... the color is kinda similar to NYX's Orange Soda. But yet, a bit darker and with better quality and staying power!

I LOVE THE PALE LIP LOOK!!!

AND THIS BEAUTY DOES "NOT" GIVE THAT CONCEALER ON YOUR LIPS LOOK! Yay!!!

on 3/14/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like Peachstock! For me (NW20), I think it is one of MAC's better nude lipsticks. I can't wear Myth (now THAT gives me concealer lips), but I do like this one, and I have pretty dark, naturally pigmented lips. I know not all colors work for everybody... but I am happy to say that this one does work for me. =)
(I also like Hug Me, Cherish, Freckletone, Sandy B, Plink, Brave New Bronze (LE), Lollipop Lovin' (LE) and Madly Creative (LE), just for reference.)

on 3/13/2010 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this thinking that it would be a pretty nude , but when i applied it,, eww!! The lipstick made me look dead. The shade would look awful on anyone. Hardly no color at all. I was so disappointed to say the least. It seriously needs at least some pink pigment. Don't waste your money.