MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by age: 30-35
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

on 7/26/2008 5:48:00 PM

HI- anybody who didn't like blankety or myth- this might just be what you were looking for. The HG of peachy nude lips. It goes on so smoothly, doesn't dry my lips out and i love to put a little clear lipglass /BB crystal l/g on top for a really nice full pout. It looks super- cute with just bronzer and a nice neutral smokey eye..very understated glam (if that exists..lol)...I have tons of nude lippies and this one is reallhy the only one i can wear without having to adjust it with tinted lipgloss. it's not to beige, not too pink, not too ornage/ peach..it's just prefect. I highly suggest a blush like nars orgasm or mac's MB in Dainty with this...here are some swatches of my nude lippies:

Full Size Image

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous lipcolour, one of my faves. This is the only lipstick I have ever found that actually blocks out the colour of my naturally very pigmented, dark pink lips. Is a true peachy nude, with none of that ashen or brown look, all which make my NC30 with yellow undertones look ill and pallid. I am not hugely into glosses, I prefer subtle, moist lips, so I just wear a good lip balm underneath and my pout looks the perfect nude shade, nice and healthy looking paired with my subtle smokey eye.

Popular Lipsticks