MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by age: 30-35
MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I own a ton of nude lippies and this is probably my favorite. Somehow makes my lips just look so perfect w/o that washed out look of some nudes. As another reviewer stated, simply makes my other makeup *POP*. Love the cute Liberty of London packaging.
I pair this with MAC creamsheen in Boy Bait and I am telling you I love the combo!! My lips look full, pouty, and sexy.

on 3/31/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

All I can say is I LOVE this lipstick! If you are in search of teh perfect nude lipstick, this is it. I've tried other MAC lipsticks before trying to get that perfect nude look and it was either too pink or too peachy, not this one. I have light to medium skin tone and dark hair and it looks great. It's smoothe and creamy and the packaging is supr cute too! I definitely recommend this and would buy again!

on 3/30/2010 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Peachstock is permanent at MAC pro , so one can order this if they missed the liberty of London collection. it's a lovely peachy nude that works for most skin tones, on me(NC50/C8) I have to use chestnut lipliner to warm this up a bit.

I cannot stand the look of this! Just looks horrid on me! IDK maybe I'm one of those girls that cannot wear a NUDE...

on 3/16/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful peach. true soft peach

on 3/13/2010 5:05:00 PM

I am NC 40, and Asian. This lip stick is too pale on me. It's like a concealer look super matte. It has to be combine with a lip gloss to make this color look less dead on me. My fav. combo will be Amber Glow l/p (perfect Peachy Nude) and Frankly Fresh l/p. If you try it out let me know if you like it. =)

I love this color. Before I found out that this product can be purchased at the pro stores, I bought about 10 tubes of it on Ebay, I am so happy that I can find this now. This is a really great color for that pouty mouth look.

on 4/15/2009 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Peachstock has been my go-to nude lippie for over two years now! On my NC42 skintone.. this is perfection color-wise. It deliver the right nude lip look without making me look like a corpse. Blends seamlessly into my lips. Due to it being a satin formula, it does feel slightly drying, but that's a quick fix by applying a lip balm first. No shimmer, no frost, it's perfect to compliment smokey eyes. Rave from me!!

on 3/18/2009 10:55:00 PM

Until I find another nude lipstick which does the job as well as Peachstock, I'm gonna stick with this. It's the first ever nude look l/s which does not make me look like I've been nursing a flu. The peachiness neutralises my pigmented lip colour and brightens up a dark or neutral smoky-eyed look. However, like some other reviewers have observed, I too find that the texture for this particular shade is somewhat drier than other Satins. But it never gets chalky, esp with a good balm underneath and lip brush application. Totally adore Peachstock!

After years of reading the hype about Peachstock, I finally bit the bullet and bought it.

For all the hype around it, I was a little disappointed because I expected Peachstock to be this magical lipstick. In reality, it's just a nude lipstick with no pink and no brown tones. I don't even really see any peach to it(when I think of the color peach, I expect to see some apricot/orange colors). I would consider Freckletone to be more of a peach colored lipstick than Peachstock.

Peachstock blanks out my pigmented lips and it does wash me out a little bit (however, not as bad as Blankety did). I would definitely have to wear smokey eyes with Peachstock. However, what makes Peachstock more workable is that it's not super thick and super opaque in texture so when I apply it on my lips, it doesn't look like I layered my lips with a thick, chalky substance.

The satin formula makes Peachstock drying and even when I put on lip balm on my lips first before applying Peachstock, Peachstock makes my lips feel dry. This also accentuates flaky dry lips.

Peachstock is not a discontinued lipstick but it is hard to find because (1) it is a MAC Pro product and (2) It's a popular color. As there is no MAC Pro store in my area, I had to call the MAC Pro store in San Francisco to order it. I called that store about 3 times before they had it in stock (incidentally, I also called the MAC Pro store in NYC and they didn't have Peachstock either).

For reference, I have light skin with neutral to warm undertones (MAC NC 20 to 25).