Neutrogena Norwegian formula Lipcare spf 20

No Image

4.3

on 5/13/2010 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This prouduct is amazing. It has a great mositurizer quality and does not look weird. It work amazing underneath lip stick or lip gloss. It also has spf which is so good!

on 3/15/2010 6:10:00 PM

Great, effective and cheap! I use it by itself when I want to moisturise my lips and under the lipstick. It does a very good job (especially considering the price). High SPF, the taste/smell is pleasant and I would definetely repurchase.

on 4/5/2009 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this. The fact that contains SPF is great especially for the summer months. It leaves lips moisturised without looking oily or pasted. It gives a subtle sheen to the lips. It worked good even under lipsticks or glosses.
What i'm not really keen on is the smell considering it contains a BIT of perfume they could at least make it more pleasant smelling.
It lasts quite a long time and it is relatively cheap.

on 3/19/2009 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

It's great to find a decent lip balm with a high SPF. I prefer the stick form over tubes and tiny jars. I like the formula: it doesn't feel waxy, it absorbs well and feels adequately moisturizing. But what I dislike is its fragrance: it smells and tastes very unpleasant. I probably won't buy again, if I find an equally good chapstick with as good an SPF as this one minus the annoying scent. But until then, I'll definitely be using this every day.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis, Paraffin, Cera Alba, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Microcristallina, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isohexadecane, Titanium Dioxide, Bisabolol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Candelilla Cera, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propylene Glycol, BHA, Propyl Gallate, Citric Aacid, Parfum.

on 2/2/2009 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been looking for a lip treatment with an Spf, and now I have found it! My lips was soo dry from the cold weather, and this was one of the few thing that did help and didn't make it worse or drier, and that my lips did get addicted to.
Abit more expensive than other lip treatments but it works so that is an plus for me.
I do think that it has both UVA/UVB protection. The main sunscreen ingridient is syntetic and mostly UVB but it contains Titanium dioxide and that protects both UVA/UVB.
The taste is funky. Contains fragrance (?!) but nothing bad. My HG liptreatment.

Top Rated Lip Treatments