3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/07/2015

I love this stuff! It does not make me breakout and blends in nicely with a slight matte finish. It last for most of the day without touchups needed. I like the nc15 color because I am very fair, but it does not make me look too white. I usually dust on some powder bronzer for a little more color. SPF35 is nice to have. I do wear it over a sunblock anyway. It has a nice coverage, but I would not …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Oct/02/2015

Bought this to cover some scars on my face. Bought this in 2 shades. First in NW30, but it was too dark during winter season so I bought a shade lighter, NW25.

The quality is good, but ever since I've discovered Dermablend concealer, I would say, that Dermablend is a better concealer.

But for this MAC concealer, it covers well too, not cakey, spreads well. Good …

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

1.0

Oct/01/2015

Did absolutely nothing to conceal my dark circles, and caked up badly. Better results with Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous concealer. Very disappointed. Good thing I only got a sample. Another case of hyped out, overpriced junk.

6 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Sep/28/2015

I'm sure this is exactly the same as double wear stay in place concealer which I also use.

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

Sep/21/2015

Price and packaging were fine, but I broke out SO badly from this. It took about 6 months and many trips to the derm to fix my skin after trying this, and I only tried it for about a month.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Sep/09/2015

I really wanted to like this concealer! Bought it in the color NC 35 for my NC42 skin tone...I mainly use it under my eye..it does give me full coverage concealing my troubled spots but, it creases so much on me! I tried putting eye cream on first, and applying the concealer after 10mins and then setting it quickly with a powder (ELF HD powder or Airspun translucent powder) but still it always …Read more

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Medium

2.0

Sep/03/2015

so i have acne-prone/oily skin. I bought this concealer last year and i was using it when i had some acne and when my nars tinted moisturizer couldn't cover it up. yes it does do his job it does cover all scars and the acne but when i wear it, always the day after that my skin breaks out. so no i wouldn't buy it again.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

Aug/26/2015

I couldn't live without this concealer! It is amazing for acne scars due to the thick consistency and it covers blemishes like nothing I have ever used before. It lasts for about four months and a little goes a long way.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

fromGeniae

Aug/23/2015

Great for blemishes.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Aug/22/2015

I wish the packaging was different.. The plastic clear part of my concealer popped out of the container and is no longer attached. But, the concealer itself is awesome. Does a really great job of covering my undereye circles without feeling or looking super cakey

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24