MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer

MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer

3.8

on 6/17/2001 9:04:00 PM

I had tried this before I had tried the stila, and I don't like this concealer at all. Set way deeply into creases by mid day and was very thick and unruly for me to work with.

on 6/16/2001 9:24:00 PM

Great coverage without making you look like you were TRYING to cover something up. I used it to cover a red mark I got on my nose when I had a cold....worked wonders and kept me from looking like Rudolph!

on 6/8/2001 4:31:00 PM

Great for undercircles and covering spots you don't want others to see. But the staying power isn't that great...I'll be trying another concealer to see what I like best.

on 6/6/2001 9:52:00 AM

Nice, natural coverage for blemishes, especially the big ones (its the only one that works for me when I have those crises) . However, it DOES cake at the end of the day. Colour was perfect (NC30) for my asian skin.