MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Filtered by hair type : Other
MAC Studio Finish Concealer

on 3/12/2004 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Way too dry for me. Even too dry for my blemishes. Will not buy again...do they still make this?

on 3/2/2004 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i bought this is nc35 (im an nc42 in the studiofix) and it was a good match. i prefer this to the select cover-up because it covers much better and doesn't sink into the skin for a that cakey sort of look. it cover up those little scars from where my pimples used to be. i think i'll actually finish this whole this up and have to repurchase in the next few months. my favorite concealer so far=D

I use this because it's the best I've found. However, it has a couple of drawbacks; I find it really dry and cakey under my eyes so I have to make sure to moisturize there, even though I wouldn’t categorize that skin as dry. For best results I try to remember to use a small lip brush when covering blemishes. I use NC15 which is quite yellow-toned, and GREAT for dark circles and taking the colour out of pimples.
Another bonus - it lasts forever!

on 11/2/2003 5:38:00 PM

pretty impressive. stays on all day and great color selection. i apply it with the 242 or 252 brush and it really blends well. fingers work good too. i swear that little pot will last forever!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Very creamy, in nc25, covers most of my blemishes and dark under eyes sp0ts :) Works really fab and i've been using this eversince!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this concealer alot. I didn't find it drying at all. In fact I think it's pretty creamy. I use NW20 and mainly for under eyes and red marks. This was my first MAC purchase and it started my obsession.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I agree with the reviewers who say this concealer is dry. I have to make sure I have just enough eye cream under my eyes before I apply this concealer. Too little eye cream will make my fine lines obvious whereas too much will make the concealer wear off easily. It does a good job covering my dark circles, but not completely as they are hereditary. I'll finish using this pot, but I'll try other brands next time.

I have this concealer in W10. I think it's just not the right colour for me, but the SA insisted it was perfect. Apart for that, I found this to be a reasonable concealer. I needed to mix it with a bit of foundation or moisturizer to make it a little thinner and easier to blend, but the coverage is impressive and doesn't crease. It's very easy to overuse, which can create a heavy, chalky look, but if used caerfully it works very well. I intend on heading back to find the correct colour as this seems like a pretty good product.

on 4/13/2003 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this, and it's part of my daily routine since 2 years now. This is thick and I use my fingers to apply.This has an amazing coverage. I use NC30 and it's the perfect yellow tone for my skin. This is what I like about MAC you find the perfect match for your skin color.I'm really happy with this little pot.

Edit: I still like this concealer a lot but I it does crease at the end of the day! The solution is to layer it liquid concealer, I use MAC select cover-up concealer in the same shade.

on 9/14/2002 6:39:00 PM

This was too thick - ideal for someone who wants heavy coverage although I found that it cracked on me. Wouldn't buy it again i'm afraid