L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

2.9

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 1/10/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

well i think i got the green tube, bodifying. Anyway i expected less lather but thre was 0. I used te normal amount and conditioner. I had to use alot of spray detanler because it was so difficult to comb. After drying with the hairdryer it looked ok. No added products,Later it looked like it needed to be washed.I thkiink i'll fnish the tube and not buy again. I'll go back to sulfate shapoo

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had a Keratin treatment done to my hair which requires you to use only Sulfate free shampoos and conditioners. These have worked great. I find that they lather just as well as sulfate laden shampoos and conditioners. My color stays nicely and it doesn't cause my hair to become dried out. The smell is okay, I definitely don't love it, but for the price, this is the best shampoo and conditioner out there.

on 12/9/2010 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

UPDATE: bought this again recently (09/30/11) in the volume version & i am LOVING it. best suds out of a sulfate shampoo ever! my hair feels strong & shiny and not flat. a little goes a long way-its very creamy. not sure about the "non color stripping" abilities so minus 1 lippie for that.
----------------------------------------------------------------
More of a maybe because I am not really into sulfate free shampoo's. They usually leave my hair flat (i have thin, oily, stick straight asian hair so i need all the volume i can get). The only reason i have this is because it came free with my highlighting kit. I used it last night and it SUDS like crazy! which is pretty darn good for sulfate free shampoo. it left my hair feeling very clean and very soft today but kind of flat. Smells great. If I were to purchase a sulfate shampoo-this would be a great choice.

on 11/29/2010 10:22:00 PM

I finally got on the no-sulfate bandwagon after hearing that sulfates are no different than detergent and that continued use has been scientifically linked to hair loss. As someone who bleaches the top 1/2 of their hair I want a product that is as gentle as possible, while still providing good cleansing.

I really like L'Oreal's Everpure. My hair is almost waist long and this product cleans without stripping. I don't find the "less sudding" to be an issue as I know that sulfates are responsible for suds in regular shampoo and are what cause so much damage. I wash every 3 days and have used this shampoo for about 2 months now, finding my hair to be soft, clean, and easily managable. I will never go back to using sulfate products.

on 11/2/2010 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

When dry, my hair is feeling at dry, and yet-product laden (and I use lotion and oils as styling tools) at the same time. When wet, my hair feels dirty, as if cleansing it out was incomplete.

on 10/29/2010 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This smelled so beautiful and refreshing, but it barely lathers and it really dries out my hair. My hair color doesn't look any duller, but I'm not sure if that's because I've used a good color or if this shampoo is actually effective. This makes my hair look very dry and straw-like. Big letdown. The search continues.

on 10/23/2010 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product dried out my hair and gave me severe dandruff. My hair type is dry curly frizzy dark brown hair. My stylist recommended that I try products for color treated hair, even though I don't color my hair, because they tend to be gentlest on the hair and are good for dry frizzy hair (my hair type). I wash my hair two to three times a week, since I blow dry my hair so I don't wash it as often. I used this product for about a month with the complimentary conditioner and deep conditioner. I started to develop rash like dry patches on my scalp which escalated to scaling of the skin. My hair also feels like hay and looks super dry (I have been blow drying my hair for years and my hair has never felt or looked this dry ever....also I am very careful about using heat on my hair and using deep conditioners and heat protectants). This product (along with its sister products) went straight into the trash.

on 10/14/2010 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

smells great, rich lather, very 'thick'. makes my hair really soft, but i don't feel that it cleans tooo well, but i attribute that to the lack of harsh sulfates. my hair feels healthy and i don't even need to use conditioner. smells great too!

EDIT-------------------
this shampoo made my scalp form these horrrible bumps! i think they're pimples, but they feel more like really bad ulcers! also it's rare that i get dandruff, but after using this shampoo for a week, i have major flakes. NO-NO IN MY BOOK. my brother got the same results from this shampoo. oh, and i figured out that my hair feels 'healthy' when using this shampoo, because it basically doesn't clean. it just kinda rinses away itself and nothing else. useless product. going straight to the trashbin.

on 9/26/2010 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best drugstore shampoo I have ever used. I actually like the fragrance and find that it delivers the right amount of cleansing for my fine, normal hair - doesn't dry it out but does get it clean, without stripping my color. Produces more lather than Aveda.

on 9/17/2010 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this because it's sulphate-free and that really appealed to me. But I won't buy it again!
It's higher priced than some other natural sulphate-free brands I've used before (but had to stop using due to allergic reaction to some of the natural oils) and I don't like the tube it comes in. It's pretty small for the price and you have to squeeze really hard to get anything out of it.
But the worst part is the scent - it smells like men's deoderant, and that's all I can smell for at least 1/2 the day, even when I flip my head upside down and rinse that way in the shower so that the residue doesn't get all over me. I don't know if others can smell it, but I can't stand it.
Some people have complained about frizziness, but I have supershort hair, so I don't notice that. I haven't used it long enough to see if it really is anti-fade on my really red streaks, and I won't bother, either.